Home

The familiar feeling of the morning breeze drifted through Jisungs glass doors, refreshing him as he paced busily around the kitchen.

So much to do, and so little time. Lately, Jisung had been feeling as if there weren't enough hours in the day. One moment he was in one part of the city, and the next he was in another.

Reports, ideas, essays, schedules, meetings. The work load was non stop. It's times like these where one would be grateful for the luxury of having a Buttler, unfortunately for Jisung, he could never find his, leading to the current situation of him helplessly trying to scramble eggs as quickly as possible before his driver was ready for him downstairs.

As the blonde swallowed the last piece of breakfast to grace his plate, thoughts of his duties in the hours to come clouding his mind, the front door burst open.

"Finally San, I've been waiting for you all god damn morning!" Jisung exclaimed, noticing that the intruder was in fact his friend, throwing his hands into the air.

"Jisun-" San frantically tried to say before being cut off.

"No! I don't wanna hear it, you're supposed to have breakfast ready for me when I wake up, I burnt my hand like 4 times in the span of 3 minutes, what am I even paying you for?"

"Jisung listen" the older tried again, yet no luck in slipping a word in.

"Seriously, not to sound like that boss but you know how hopeless I am at cooking! I give you so much time off all I ask if that you're here when I need you-"

"JISUNG!" San tried again, only this time taking the younger by surprise with the worry and volume in his voice.

"What? What's wrong?" Jisung finally stopped to question, only now noticing the boys panicked state.

"Jisung, you might want to sit down."

-

"I need to go! I need to go home now!" The younger boy concluded, tugging at his hair. "Pack my bag and ring work, tell them I'm going back to Korea and I'll be back when things are better."

San tried to calm Jisung down. "Look, lets not rush into anything, I can book you a flight for tomorrow morning but today you have three extremely important meetings you need to be at."

"No rush? NO RUSH?" Jisung screamed at the boy infront of him. He knew it wasn't san he was angry at, he was just the closest person he could take his feelings out on.

"Calm down Jisung-"

"I CANT!" The latter exclaimed. "I'm flying home and you're not changing my mind. It's not like I could lose my job anyway, this is my family's company."

The older boy sighed. Sure, he was Jisungs Buttler, but he also had the job of over watching his work. It was up to him to keep Jisung on task and on track and as he looked over at the desk piled with papers, he knew going anywhere was the worst thing he could do right now. But Jisung was stubborn, and he knew that.

"Fine, I can get you on a flight that leaves in 5 hours, I'll go pack your bags and you can go contact the hospital to see if anything else has happened since I last spoke to them."

Jisung hugged the dark haired boy thankfully. "Thankyou." He whispered. San tightened his grip on the younger. "Everything's going to be okay, I promise."

-

Hundreds of thoughts ran through Jisungs head as he stared out the window of his business class plane seat. The familiar scenery of Korea's lights expanded his pupils, he hadn't even realised how much he had missed the sight. The joy of being able to speak his mother tongue to some people that surrounded him was an odd feeling, but one he had missed nevertheless.

He had been gone for longer than he realised. It had already been 7 months. 7 months since he last saw his bedroom. 7 months since he last saw his parents and his friends. 7 months since he had breathed the air he had grown so accustomed to. 7 months since he had seen Minho. 7 months too long.

He hated that he had to drop everything and fly across the globe and he hated the reason it was for. Yet something in him was glad he had an excuse to come back, even when it was for such a bad cause.

The rustling that began around him insinuated that the doors were opening and people were beginning to pile out of the aircraft.

Taking a hold of his bag, he disconnected his AirPods from his phone and packed everything he had used to keep himself entertained safely into his carry on.

He took a deep breath, feeling the sun heat up his face through the thick glass of the window next to him. Smiling weakly, he tried to reassure himself.

"You'll be okay mum, you have to be okay."

A/N
Damn it's been a long time since I updated.
I'm sorry that this has taken so long, I've been feeling so unmotivated. This chapter is short but the next one will hopefully be longer and explain everything.

I hope you have all been well and I want you to know I've missed interacting with y'all so much!! Please remember to stay safe with the virus !! I love you always !!

Vote and comment for more <3

Ry x