What do you want it to mean?

"Well this is fucking hot." Jisung said as he quickly followed the boy who was pulling his arm so tightly. After the little ordeal at the club, without a single word exchanged between the two boys, Minho had aggressively grabbed jisung and basically dragged him to his house.

This was jisungs first time seeing Minhos house. When they entered through the door, it was dimly lit and completely empty. After Minho practically threw jisung onto the lounge he quickly flicked on the lights and then wasted no time in making his way back over to jisung.

"The fuck was that about?" Minho hissed at jisung, suddenly seeming completely sober, who looked up confused at the boy.
"Uh hate to break it to you minho but you're the one who just dragged me here with 0 explanation so I believe I could ask you the same thing." Jisung replied back as he scratched the nape of his neck.

"Why did you take her away? What did you do to her?" Minho asked angrily.
"Woah okay you need chill. I didn't do anything to her. I just kindly explained to her to back the fuck up." Jisung replied, unbothered.
"And you did that because?" Minho replied.
"Because you two were sucking face right next to me and I didn't like her vibe. But mainly the first part."
Minho sighed. "Jisung, we talked about this. You agreed to let me have this freedom for now. You can't do that to every person I show any interest in other than you."
Jisung looked at the elder.
"Well sucks to be you because I take that back. I hate these stupid rules and I know you do too. Besides I never agreed to let you do it whilst I was literally next to you. How would you feel if I made out with someone else right infront of your eyes?"

"I mean you kind of have-"
"THAT WAs unnecessary Minho and you know what you saw was taken out of context." Jisung replied quickly.
"You're right I know. You're also right about me hating these rules. They suck ass."
Jisung smiled.
"Finally. So what does that mean then?" Jisung asked. Minho looked down at the ground.

"It means whatever you want it to mean.."
Jisung smirked as he stood up from the couch to meet the boys height. He placed his finger on the elders chin and leaned in close.

"I want it to mean this." He said before placing a soft and sweet kiss on Minhos mouth.

"Mmmmm" Minho hummed into the kiss.

"Well In that case jisung," Minho picked the younger up and jisung wrapped his legs around the elder, their faces look directly at eachother. "Let me show you my room."

'Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck it's finally happening' thought jisung.
-

"Welcome to my crib!" Minho shouted in the worst American accent possible as he basically yeeted jisung on his bed. Jisung held his back letting out an over dramatic groan of pain.

The elder chuckled at him before jisung looked around. Posters on one wall, books on the other, soft sheets and a king sized bed.
"This room screams nirvana stan." Jisung said as he traced his hand along the one black painted wall.
"Aw damn I was really among for more of a BLACK ROSE kinda vibe." Jisung carefully considered it.
"Oh yeah I see that too."

Jisung continued his gaze to Minhos desk. Open notebooks, unfinished homework, a fake plant and empty coffee mugs. Across from the desk was a large window, with a ledge on the inside you could probably sit on. Next to it were big white curtains that lightly flowed in the wind as slithers of the late night air slipped through the slightly opened window.

Finally, his eyes settled on Minhos bedside table to which he wandered over to. He picked up the item and in his hands and almost melted.

"You still have this here? After everything?" Jisung asked as he looked down at the photo frame of the two boys.
"Yeah, it's one of my favourites. I only kept it because of how good I look. Nothing to do with you." Minho lied in a cheeky tone. The younger just giggled as he pulled out his phone and threw it on the bed.

"Home screen." He said, implying for Minho to look at his.
"All I see is Brian from day6-"
"OTHER HOME screen Minho." Jisung said as he snatched his phone, unlocking it and facing it at Minho.

It was a photo of Minho, from one of their first dates. He was looking out at a bridge on the waters edge. Minho smiled at the memory.
"I didn't even see you take this photo."
Jisung smiled as he went up behind the elder and placed his chin on his shoulder.
"Those are the best kind."

A/N
Double update as Next chapter is a continuation x