Sound proof

When jisung woke up in the morning to his boyfriends head snuggled into his chest, basically naked and their legs intertwined, although his body ached from the events that took place many hours before, his heart grew fuzzy at the sight.

He admired the older boys soft brown hair, sticking up in all different directions as it layed slightly above his eye brows. His closed eyes and long eyelashes that rested evenly just under his shut lids and his smooth, clear honey tinted skin, slightly glistening in the morning sun. His peach lips that sat in a small smile looked so god damn kissable to jisung at the current moment that he wasn't able to hold himself back from placing a slight peck on Minhos lips.

The older boys eyes fluttered open and his face broke out into a blushing smile as he hid it in the crock of jisungs neck.

"Good morning my love~" jisung said as he tightened his grip on the other.
"Hi." Minho replied shyly, his face still red tinted and hidden.
"Oh don't tell me you're acting all shy now after you literally destroyed me last night." Jisung scoffed.
"S-shut up!" Minho whined as he weakly pounded his fist on to the youngers chest.

"You're right my bad, omg uwu it was so cute and it's totally adorable how I can't walk in a straight line now!" Jisung said in a tauntingly cute voice.

"I hate you so much." Minho said, shooting a death stare at  jisung.
"That's not the message I got last night when you were screaming my na-"
"OKAy that's enough of that. I'm gonna go make pancakes, and just so you know, I'm never sleeping with you again." Minho said narrowing his eyes at the teasing boy as he pulled himself from the bed, covering his body with a robe.

"Let's see how long that lasts. Also don't go, I'll just call one of the chefs to make them and bring them up, besides I miss you already." Jisung whined with a pout, patting the empty space next to him, puffed out cheeks.

"You really are the devil inside the cutest boy to ever walk the earth's body huh?" Minho said, crawling back into bed beside jisung.

"at least that's what they tell me." Jisung said as he smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

-

After spending almost the entirety of the day in bed together, cuddling, making cute tik toks that Felix had gotten them into and a possible round 2...... or 3 of the night before, Minho knew he had to go home. However, a pouty and suddenly very grumpy jisung wasn't happy with that.

"Ji I need to leave, my mum has been blowing up my phone for hours. She's going to kill me." Jisung just frowned even more.
"She can't kill you if you're here." He said suggestively.
"Sung, I need to go. I'll come over again tomorrow okay?" Minho looked at the boy hopefully.

The two boys walked downstairs hand in hand headed for the front door, but were shocked when they found jisungs mum, watching tv in the living room.

"Minho? Oh gosh how are you beautiful!" She quickly got up and waddled over the The boy.
"I'm good Mrs.Han, it's been a while hasn't it?"
Jisungs mum just nodded her head.
"Call me Rosie silly." She smiled at him.

After a short minute of catching up, Minho explained how he really best be on his way.
"Please dont go." Jisung said, latching on to the elder in a tight hug.
"I love you." Minho said before placing a soft kiss on jisungs lips. "I'll text you when I'm home."

-

Jisung couldn't help but notice the smug look on his mums face when he entered the kitchen again.
"What?" He questioned cautiously.
"I'm glad to see you grew a pair and made up with him." She said as she sipped her herbal tea.

"Mum!" He whined in an embarrassed manner.
"What! I like him and I'm proud that you were able to figure things out." Jisung mumbled a small 'yeah, so am I' before making his way back to his room.

"Oh! And jisung!" His mother called out as he was half way up the stairs, "if you're going to participate in that behaviour again, make sure no ones home first, and if want me to get soundproof walls put in your room, please just ask."

A/N 💕

Y'all how come I got 1.34k reads on 'lilac skies' and 430 reads on 'baby' ? That shit makes no sense :/

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was just a filler :p

Vote and comment for more xx