You'll see

Authors pov

"Jisung?"

"Jisung?"

"Earth to jisung??"

"Hmm?" Jisung mumbled, turning his head towards the boy with annoyance on his face sitting in front of him.

"You okay? You seem pretty out of it today."
Hyunjin mentioned as he looked at the boy with a mix of confusion and concern. The boys were sitting in history class and the teacher was about 80 years old, so was also too deaf to scold them for their conversation.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, just tired." Hyunjin nodded his head slowly. Tapping his pen against the desk.
"That's fair enough, just rest well we've got a test tomorrow remember?" Jisung put his head in his hands.

"Ugh do not remind me" he groaned.
With that, the bell signifying the end of the day went, the boys waved at each other as they parted ways at the school gate.

Walking home was always jisungs favourite time of day. He loved being out, the fresh air, the sounds of birds. Although it may seem a bit cliche it always calmed him down.

As jisung was happily walking he received a text message.

Minho
Yo Sungie, Turn around 💕

Jisung was taken aback for a moment until he
heard a car pull up next to him. Immediately he recognised the colour.
"Minho?? What are you doing here?"
"Hey Sungie, school finished early today so I though I'd surprise you."
This made jisung blush. Minho had spent his free afternoon waiting for him? He wanted to spend more time together? After a moment of standing there jisung was knocked out of his trance.
"Are you just going to stand there looking like a tomato, or are you going to get in the car?"
Jisung cursed under his breath and quickly got into the elders car.

"So how was your day?" Minho asked, eyes focused on the road.
"It was fine, hyunjin and I just sat together at lunch talking about some modelling agency that was interested in him-"
"Hyunjin?" Minhos voice sounded flat.
"Y-yeah hes my best friend, we've known each other since we were kids..." the other just nodded. Jisung was slightly confused by the tone of the other but continued anyway. After a while of driving Jisung realised that he actually had no idea where they were going. And quickly turned to Minho.
"Wait, where are we even going?" They were not in Minhos town, nor Jisung's.
"You'll see." Minho teased with a smirk.

Authors note 💕
Short chapter, I didn't proof read so sorry for any spelling mistakes. Thankyou for reading and feel free to vote or comment 💌