Cute face

The sun poured in through the cracks in jisungs curtains as he layed, Sprawled across his bed, the light awaiting entrance to his eyes. Burrowing himself beneath his soft sheets, he rubbed the remainder of sleep from his eyes as he reluctantly uncovered his face from his duvet, brushing his hair to the side in the process. Dragging his feet of the bed, he reached his arms up with a yawn, as he headed downstairs.

Entering his kitchen, he wasn't greeted by the usual smell of pancakes cooking like he often would be on a Saturday morning, rather a messily written note;

I have a work function in the city tonight, won't be home until Monday night, dinners in the fridge, love mummy xx

Jisung groaned. alone again he thought as he flicked on the coffe machine absentmindedly reaching for his phone. Looking at his lock screen he noticed a text message... from Minho. Jisung felt his heart speed up.

Minho ☺️
Good morning sung :) whatcha doing today?

Jisung smiled down at his screen as he quickly typed a reply.

Jisung ;)
Not much, hyunjin might come over for a bit today but besides that, home alone all weekend. Wby?

Jisung grabbed his coffee as he noticed it was ready, blowing on it, he checked his phone once again.

Minho ☺️
Oh. Sounds fun. Why don't you text me after your done and we can hang out? I'm bored and I miss your cute face <3

Jisung almost choked on his coffee as he kept re reading the text message. He hadn't hung out with the boy since they kissed. He was nervous as to what this meant now. Did Minho like him? Were they together now? Was Minho going to ask to be together? Did jisung want to be together? Nervously he replied.

Jisung ;)
Sounds good. I'll text you later okay?

He quickly called hyunjin and told him to come over as he finished off his coffee and went back up stairs to get changed.

Authors note 💕
Apparently I have a thing for writing short shitty chapters 🤪
like, comment and vote if you enjoyed x