Waiting for you

The two boys later found themselves sitting on Minhos roof. Both his mum and her boyfriend had gone away for a few days so he had the place to himself. Besides, it was almost 2am and according to jisung, this was the only time stars were slightly visible.

Minho and jisung were sitting facing across from eachother, talking about anything and everything.
"Minho, how did you know you liked me when we first met?" Jisung asked.
"That's an easy one, your eyes." Jisung chuckled.
"My eyes? Care to elaborate?"

Minho smiled.
"Do you remember the first day we met, and I told you I liked the way the sun reflected in your eyes at that hour?"
"Of course I do." Jisung replied.
"Well the thing is, when we began to meet up more, no matter what time of the day it was, you always had the light in your eyes. It wasn't the sun. It was just you. And once I realised that, I knew I was a goner." Minho laughed and jisung just looked at the older lovingly.

"What about you huh? How did you know you liked me?" Jisung thought to himself for a careful moment.

"It was that little movie night we had. The one where I got accidentally smashed. I woke up so scared and clueless that morning, I remembered nothing. But a few days after that, memories came back. I was practically throwing myself at you, yet you knew that because I was far from sober, accepting me would be the wrong thing to do. That's when I knew. You have always been so careful with me, I love that."

The two boys looked at eachother, basically seeing galaxies in the others eyes.
"Minho, I know we aren't "boyfriends" at the moment, but I wanna let you know, that if you ever want a kiss, I have on waiting for you." Jisung smiled at the elder.

Minho smiled back
"Jisung, I know we aren't boyfriends at the moment, but I just want to let you know, that if you grabbed my face and and kissed me right now, I seriously wouldn't mind."

That's all it took for jisung to reach over to the boy, grab him by the shoulders, push him down so he was hovering over Minho, and place another soft kiss on his lips. The kiss felt comforting in ways words would never be able to describe. It felt safe. It felt real.

Minho looked up at the boy and jisung but his lips softly as he slowly moved to a position where he was basically laying on top of Minho, his elbows on either side of Minhos head, holding his own up.

"Jisung, I know we aren't boyfriends at the moment, but can we be boyfriends please?"

Jisung bent down again and placed another kiss on Minhos lips, his mouth softly brushing against the others before connecting them again. Jisung didn't have to ask for entrance into the others mouth as their tongues were already slowly colliding together. Minhos hands were under jisungs shirt, his fingers tracing down the youngers spine whilst the smaller boys hands danced in the elders soft brown hair.

It wasn't lustful. It wasn't aggressive. There was no hunger or raging desire. Just need. Almost like a magnetic force pulling the two together. The only way to describe this moment was euphoric. Bliss. Absolute perfection. Love.

Jisung rolled off of Minho so they were now both on their sides, jisung holding the others head in his hands.
"Yes." Was all he had to say, to make a smile break out on both of their faces.

-

The boys fell asleep in each other's arms that night. Legs tangled, hands connected, bodies intertwined.
"Thankyou." Minho whispered, not even knowing if the younger was awake or not.
"What for?" Jisung said in a hushed voice. A small smile appeared in the elders face at the sound of his boyfriends voice. The arm Minho had snaked around jisung tightened as he buried his head in the crook of jisungs neck.

"Reminding me what butterflies feel like."

A/N 💕
This made me so soft I'm sad :(