Your side

"W-we what?" Jisung quivered out. Minho sighed and looked down.

"Please don't play dumb. I don't want to go over it again, I don't want to think about it again and I don't want you to be here anymore." Minho said with emotion over flowing in his voice.

"What the fuck do you mean we broke up Minho?" The younger boy questioned angrily, not meaning to be aggressive but his emotions getting the better of him.

"You cheated on me jisung! And I get it if you want to make sure I'm okay after the accident I apparently had, but I don't know why you've been sent in here first like you're some kind of 'priority'" Minho shot back.

Some kind of priority, jisung thought, ouch

"Minho, that was almost a year ago, we've been back together for like 10 months! I don't know why you're saying this!" Jisung informed him desperately.

Minho looked at him confused before he started to shake.

"P-please I don't know what you're talking about-"

Jisung slammed his hands down on the table and stood up. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!" He screamed, feeling as if everything he was worried about happening, was unfolding right infront of him.

"Jisung calm down.."

"NO! It's not Jisung it's sung or Ji or baby! What happened to you?!" The brunette sobbed.

"Please stop screaming at me it hurts! You're hurting me!!" Minho cried, quickly putting his hands over his ears and sinking into himself.

Jisung immediately stopped when he realised what he had started to do. He was yelling at a boy who had just woken up from a coma for something that wasn't his fault.

The screaming had caught the attention of passing by doctors who immediately came in and started to take Jisung out of the room.

"Baby please, I'm so sorry!" Jisung spoke desperately.

Minho just scoffed as he continued to cry.
"Go back to Mingi."

-

Almost as if déjà vu thought he was a joke, jisung found himself sitting back outside that stupid door, with salty and tear stained cheeks for the 3rd hour.

When Minhos parents arrived back, they asked Jisung what had happened, which he tried his best to explain.

This alarmed both his parents and the doctors as this meant he was possibly suffering amnesia.

Luckily, as Minho hadn't forgotten Jisung completely, there was still hope his entire memory of him would recover, but jisung had decided the word hope was meaningless.

The doctor had told him that Minho most likely remembered that point in time specifically as it was a milestone in their relationship, an event that led a lot of emotions.

He said that it was best for him to stay away from Minho for a few hours while his parents go through some photos with him to try and jog his memory.

Because they were in a romantic relationship, the doctor said that it might be easier to help Minho remember as there were deep emotions felt towards him specifically, meaning he would most likely remember the way he felt around him, ultimately leading to him remembering him completely.

After an hour passed, all of the other boys showed up, Felix carrying a plush toy. Minhos mum had called them and told them about jisung so they knew that it was possible the elder wouldn't remember some of them either.

They all sent a sympathetic look Jisungs way as they entered Minhos room.

"Guys! You came!" Minho said excitedly at the sight of all of his bestfriends entering the room.