Guilt

For jisung, it was one of those nights where he felt terribly alone. His big house was empty and cold, and no amount of youtube watching would make him feel comforted. He took another sip of the alcohol filled cup in front of him, the familiar substance burning his throat as it flooded his body. He sighed loudly as he thought to himself. Looking at the clock that read 12:36 am he sighed once again. He reached for his phone and opened up contacts. He began typing, M,
I,
N,
Ah, there it is. He continued typing the words, 'please come over, I miss you' before hitting send. Now, all he had to do was wait.

Minho beamed at the message on his phone. Yes, he may of been asleep. And yes, he may need to get up in 5 and a half hours for school. But yes, he didn't care. And yes, he sure as hell was going to go see his jisung.

The cool late night air sent shivers down Minhos spine as he waited at the door of his boyfriends house, however those chills were nothing, compared to the ones he felt when he saw his messy haired boyfriend, looking breathtaking as ever. Minho smiled widely.
"Baby-" Minho started before quickly being cut off by jisungs lips planting themselves on his own. The intensity surprised Minho. He could sense the hunger in the kiss on jisungs behalf. Minho was pushed up against the door as his body made it slam shut. Of coarse by now he had realised the situation and kissed back with the same strength. Jisung ran his hands roughly through Minhos hair as he trailed his mouth to his neck. Jisung hummed in satisfaction at the familiar taste of Minhos lips as they reconnected. Minho on the other hand was just as desperate for the other, his body reacting with the same passion as his hands wrapped around jisungs waist, pulling him impossibly closer. All jisung wanted in that moment was to feel minho against him. Minho could basically hear jisungs rushing heartbeat, his sharp breaths. Of coarse they had kissed before, many many times. But never like this. It was almost like jisung didn't want Minho, he needed him. His eyes basically pleading for more when the elder pulled away. "J-jisung" Minho said with a slight chuckle. Jisung pouted and pulled Minho back in to connect their lips, until once again Minho pulled a way. "Jisung baby, whats wrong? You're very needy today." He must of been drinking, he thought as he noticed the flavour of his mouth. Jisung sighed, his hand playing with Minhos hair as it rested on the nape of his neck. "I just missed you, so much." Minho smiled. "I missed you too. I didn't think I'd hear from you at this time of night though, I barely hear from you during the day." Jisung smiled awkwardly, feeling a little bit guilty. "I'm sorry, it just Mingi and-" Minho sighed. "It's okay, it's not your fault. I'm here now though, did you want to watch a movie?"  Jisung shook his head.

"No, I'm tired and I'm sure you are too. Let's just go sleep. I just want cuddles." Minho placed a small peck on the younger boys lips. "Anything for you my prince."

As the two laid in jisungs king sized bed, Minho had already drifted off to sleep. Jisung laid on his side, staring at the boy infront of him noticing how beautiful he looked in the moon lite room. He placed a soft kiss on the boys lips before caressing the elders cheek.
"He doesn't taste like you." Jisung whispered sadly, guilt filling him as he finally drifted off to sleep.

Authors note 💕
Tea.