Party animal

Hand in hand, the two boys entered the centre of the dance floor. Grabbing the attention of the people around them, they danced on each other. Jisung wrapped his hands around Minhos shoulders as they let their bodies move to the music. The shy side of Minho was long gone the second they stepped on the dance floor and jisung was loving every second of it.

Minho pulled jisung in for a kiss but pulled away as their lips were about to touch, jisung stood on his tippy toes to try and reach the elder, but he continued to pull away, teasing the boy. Minho let his hand rest of Jisungs lower back as the beat of the music flowed heavily through the room. Strobe lights made the room feel trippy and on top of the alcohol jisung had consumed, he barely had control over his body anymore. As he spun around with his hands in the air, a large number of people flooded the dance floor, making Minho and jisung part, however jisung didn't even notice, thinking the pair of hands that were on his hips, moving him from side to side, were Minhos.

Jisung continued dancing with the person, swaying to the music. His eyes were closed as he danced, in a state of tipsyness, He turned around and placed his hand on the back of their neck to pull them towards his lips, until he noticed that unless minho had grown taller, this was definitely not him. He opened his eyes, and froze at the sight infront of him. The person jisung was dancing with immediately removed their hands from him, a shocked expression on their face aswell.
"Jisung?" The boy said, his face drained from colour.
"Mingi?"

Jisung felt his blood run cold and his heart speed up. The other looked breathtaking as always.
"W-what are you doing back in Korea?" Jisung asked in disbelief.
"What?" Mingi yelled struggling to hear jisung over the music.
"I SAID- OH COME ON LETS GO OUTSIDE." Jisung grabbed the others wrist and pulled him through the crowds of people and finally out the front door. Minho on the other hand, was standing in place equally as shocked as the scene that had just played out in front of him.

Jisung And Mingi left the club and found themselves standing in a near by alley.
"When did you come back to Korea?" Jisung said with his arms crossed as he looked away, finding it too painful to look into the boys eyes.
"Ji, I would've called you, I swear. But I only just got back yesterday and my old friends wanted to celebrate, hence the reason I was at a club. No surprise you're here though." Mingi said with a laugh. "You always were a bit of a party animal."
Jisungs heart hurt.
"Actually I stopped doing that often. I haven't been to this club in months, but tonight was sort of a special event I guess." Jisung said as he looked at the other.
"What kind of special event?"
"Oh just, introducing one of my friends to hyunjin and that." Mingi nodded.
"Ah hyunjin, how is he? I haven't spoken to him in so long. The last time I saw him was when you flew him over to Malaysia." Jisung smiled at the memory.

"Yeah. I remember. He's good. Still has his thot tendencies though." Both boys laughed and then a comfortable silence filled the atmosphere.
"You know Ji, I miss this. I miss you. It may of been a few years but your laugh is still my favourite sound. " Jisung blushed.
"Here, let me give you my number. I changed it since I last saw you so this way you'll be able to contact me. We should hang out. Get coffee or something, or I could come over. You know how much I love your parents." Jisung laughed.

"Yeah, they loved you too." The boys looked at each other, a sad smile resting on jisungs lips.
"I better get back inside, my friends are probably looking for me, please jisung, call me." Mingi pulled the other into a tight embrace before walking back inside.

Not even seconds after Mingi left jisung felt tears fall down is cheek. He leaned his back against the wall and looked up at the night sky, letting out quiet sobs. Why was he back? He had just found happiness with Minho? Did he still love him? No. No. He couldn't.
Before jisung could think anymore, his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a familiar, soft voice.

"Jisung???"

Authors note 💕
First of all Thankyou so much for 2k reads I love y'all so much wtf?? Secondly I'm sorry for this chapter, it took me literally ages to write and I deleted it so many times. Hopefully it's decent lmao. Also thanks for all the comments I've been receiving! I really love reading them they make me laugh :) be sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed <3