Insecure

For the first time in a while, Minho felt whole again. Waking up with jisung in his arms was his favourite feeling. Unfortunately when he had to leave for school it was cut short. Placing a soft kiss on jisungs head, Minho rummaged through his boyfriends cupboard for some of his own clothes which he had left here previously, however he was slightly puzzled when he found larger sized clothes, that belonged to neither him or jisung in the place where he usually kept his own belongings. He took note of it but shrugged as he settled for some jeans and a shirt, making his way downstairs.

He bowed politely as he greeted jisungs mother in the kitchen.
"Good morning Mrs han." He said sweetly.
"Ah Mingi sweetie, I didn't know you stayed over again- oh minho! What a pleasant surprise! Sorry darling I thought you were one of jisungs friends! How have you been?" Minho felt extremely confused. Did she say Mingi? Has he been staying here? Why did jisung not say anything? "Oh uh I've been good! I hope you have been too, unfortunately I'm in a rush but have a good day." He smiled politely before quickly exiting the large house. He didnt feel hurt or betrayed, just genuinely confused. Why would jisung not say anything? Why was Mrs han so surprised to see minho? She knew jisung and him were together. Is that why jisungs been distant? He's been spending all this time with Mingi? He knew they were spending lots of time together but sleeping over? Really? Did the clothes in his draw belong to Mingi?

Minho felt like all the doubts he had about jisung and Mingi we're rushing back. His chest rose up and down fast as his breathing quickened. He felt himself begin to panick. Was jisung falling for Mingi again? Was he not good enough anymore? He reached into his backpack and grabbed one of his trusty cigarette quickly lighting it and inhaling the smoke. Immediately he felt calm again. 'Everything's okay minho, just breathe'

Even though Minho let off a confident vibe to anyone who didn't know him, he was an extremely insecure person. He rarely opened up to anyone and if he did, straight after, he always felt vulnerable. He hated feeling vulnerable. He didn't share the details of his life with many people. The maximum of most people's knowledge was;
Lee Minho, 18 years old, confident, only child and a "pending" sexuality. No one knew of his addiction, his fathers death, his anxiety, his depression, his insecurity or his boyfriend.
He had only told most of that to his 3 closest friends. Chan, Changbin and seungmin. However he rarely spoke about it again once they were told the first time.

That's what drew him to jisung the first time they met. How easy he was to speak to. After 3 seconds of talking, Minho had already told him about his mother's boyfriend and a struggle he was having at home. Minho would never tell that to anyone, let alone a stranger. The thing is though, jisung didn't feel like a stranger. He felt like warmth. He felt like happiness. He felt like home. That's how minho knew

he loved him.

But of coarse,
He couldn't let jisung know that.

Authors note 💕
Y'all have NO idea how many times I rewrote this chapter. Each rewrite creating a completely different story line. I hope this one was the right choice. Be sure to vote and comment if you enjoyed <3

Also Thankyou so much for 8k 💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️