The Place you run to

Authors pov

"Hey" Minho said as he blew a puff of smoke in the other direction. Jisung internally gaged at the smell. He hated those things with a passion.

"Uh hi" Jisung replied in a confused tone, slightly shifting in his seat.

"I'm sorry if I startled you, my names Minho."
The boy said sweetly as he reached out his hand.
"Han jisung." Jisung cautiously shook it. He didn't really like talking to strangers, especially not ones who smoked.

"I'm not from around here, I live about an hour away. I've never been here before, I like it, It's, peaceful."

Jisungs pov

I was shocked when my eyes were met with an unfamiliar face. The town I live in is small and I'd been here almost my whole life, I know basically everyone here, even the junkees who hang out in the alleyways at night. Not only was this face unfamiliar, but it was gorgeous. The boy, Minho, had dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. His lips were thin but a sweet peachy shade and his skin was honey toned. The place I lived wasn't one many people came to "just cause", It was usually the place in which people ran to. There aren't many permanent residents, like, ever. People use this town as a stop over, a place to go to when things get hard. I've witnessed it many times. This leads me to believe that this boy must be running from something.

"S-so what are you doing here?" I asked quietly
"O-oh I um had a fight with my mums boyfriend, he told me they were engaged. I just couldn't be in the house with them right now so I left and eventually ended up here I guess."

Bingo.

"Oh that's terrible, do you not like him or?"
Minho scratched the nape of his neck.
"I hate him."

Authors pov

The conversation came to a holt . An awkward silence filled the atmosphere in which both boys sat. The sound of the rusty metal of the swings swaying back and forth echoed through the boys ears. Jisung looked off at the sun as it was only just still peeking up past the mountain top, whilst Minho was unknowingly staring at a different view. The boy in front of him.

Minhos pov

Jisung was unlike anyone I'd ever seen before. Something about his appearance was different, mesmerising. His dark brown eyes held the reflection of the pink sky ahead of us. His tanned skin was clear and looked soft. His lips were not too thin, but the perfect size and a beautiful shade of pale red.

My heart stopped as he suddenly turned around and his eyes came into contact with mine, no doubt catching me staring at him. Once again I was mesmerised. And without even realising it, my eyes dropped down to his lips, and for some unknown reason, I couldn't take them away.

Jisung pov

I could tell he was staring at me, I felt his eyes. Just the thought of his eyes on me, filled my stomach with butterflies. I tried to avoid his gaze as much as possible and looked at the sunset instead, however the pastel purple, pink and red sky wasn't nearly enough to distract me from the boy who's eyes were literally burning holes in my back. In a sudden rush of confidence I turned around and his eyes met mine immediately.

His gaze softened as as our eyes looked and as his view dropped down to my lips, I couldn't help but feel a lump grow in my throat as I sat there frozen for what seemed like forever.

Authors note:
Hello to anyone actually reading this book! Sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, I tried my best! Leave any comments you like and I hope you are enjoying so far! 💕