Flowers

After the boys shared their first sweet kiss after coming together again, they talked things out. Even though jisung said he didn't want to call it a breakup, it was. And both of them knew it. Although Minho did forgive jisung and made it known that he was still completely in love with the boy, for some reason, he didn't want to give himself back to him yet.

So the boys talked. And eventually came up with an agreement that they both saw fit.
They could talk.
They could cuddle.
They spend time together.
And They could compliment each other.

But in no circumstance, until Minho clearly stated it, were they to consider each other as boyfriends.

This meant no kissing and absolutely no 'I love you's'.

Minho was allowed to spend time with other people outside of jisung, and even though Minho had no intention of finding a new lover, he kind of liked the idea that jisung would perhaps become jealous. Minho wasn't a bad person, or someone who enjoyed seeing other people suffer, but come on, he couldn't date jisung again without giving a little karma first.
Jisung on the other hand, made it clear he wasn't going to see anyone. It was totally out of the question. How could he ever even consider anyone else when a whole ass Lee Minho existed.

Yes, it killed both of them to agree to this, but Minho had to be stern. He wasn't allowing himself to be pressured into something he wasn't ready for yet. Although he said the time without jisung was hard, it was necessary. It made him realise that he really did need to grow more. There was so much about himself not even he knew yet, and no matter how much he wished he could make it be, jisung and him were different flowers. Lucky enough to be in the same garden, but different flowers. Whether they flourished side by side would be for them to decide. So, this was needed.

To put it frankly, in a way, the boys were unofficially attached. Together, but apart. An item, but seperate.
In love, but not lovers.

Neither of them knew how this would play out, Jisung didn't think it would end well, but I guess they'd just have to see.

-

Minho looked at the ceiling for so long, that jisung thought it must've come to life. The two were laying in Jisungs bed, legs intertwined. Minho was laying on his back, eyes wide open, staring off into oblivion, whilst jisung laid on his side, his head resting on Minhos shoulder, arm around his waist. Minho had woken up almost 40 minutes ago, at first he tried to softly release himself from jisungs grip, but then decided he didn't want to wake the 'sleeping' jisung and continued to lay there silently.

Jisung had been awake for almost an hour, admiring the boy who laid next to him. Taking in his features. How his lips rested in a little pout and how his hair was sprawled messily above his eyebrows. When he noticed Minho was about to wake, he knew that meant he would have to let go of him soon. So he did what any normal person lucky enough to have Minho in their arms would do, he faked being asleep.

In his defence it worked.

Finally, the boy 'woke up' and gave a soft smile to the elder.
"Finally, you're awake lazy ass." Minho said as he pulled himself from the bed.
"Sorry, it's not my fault you're comfortable. You help me sleep." Jisung said to Minho, who's back was facing him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well make sure you have some lavender spray on your pillow or something tonight because I'm not staying here." Minho stated as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"W-why not?" Jisung asked with a pout.
"I'm going out with some friends, meeting their partners I've been hearing so much about. you can come if you want, but I'm going home after Okay?"

Jisung sighed. "Yeah, sounds good."
Minho placed his hand on jisungs cheek and looked into his eyes.
"I know it's hard Ji, but we talked about it. This is the best thing for us right now." Jisung smiled weakly and nodded his head. Minho left the room and went down to the kitchen to start making food. Jisung flopped back onto his bed and groaned.

Oh god. This was going to be harder than he thought.

It hurt jisung to not be able to call Minho his. He just wanted to feel Minhos sweet lips on his own. How badly he wanted to feel their bodies connected, to caress ever inch of Minhos skin with his fingertips while creating dark, purple marks on his-

Stop jisung.

Jisung mentally slapped himself.

The two hadn't done it yet, but jisung had been wanting too for quite some time now. Although he loved Minho in such an innocent form, he couldn't deny the way he felt when he'd see the other would bite his lip out of habit whilst on his phone, or when he'd see Minho come out of the shower, dripping wet and steamy.

Unlucky for him, that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

He wasn't at all happy with the terms they had agreed on. He didn't want Minho to see other people. He didn't want to hold himself back from kissing the other. He didn't want to know that Minho could leave him any second he wished.

But of coarse he knew he deserved this and for Minho, he had to be patient.

A/N 💕
I'm back bitches.
I was gone for almost a week 🥵
Most authors update like every two weeks but lucky for y'all I love you so I try my hardest to be frequent.
Unfortunately I've been extremely busy and haven't had the time nor inspiration to write. But no need to worry cause I'm back and ready to change this book up.

We going ✈️ more plot twists, old characters coming back, new characters, possibly some smut ( hehe) AND some tea.

So get keen loveys. Mwah xx

⚠️⚠️⚠️IMPORTANT NOTICE ⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️ COLLAB CHAPTER ⚠️⚠️

If any of you guys are authors of your own stories OR just think you'd be good at something like this, I'm looking for someone to have a possible collab chapter with. I'm possibly writing a smut and tbh I can't bring myself to do it nor do I think I'd be good at it. If you're interested please DM me a link to your story or even just a sample of what you can write or if you know someone who may be interested or an author you know is talented at this, please tag them here too!!
Don't get excited kids because this smut may not be happening in this story, but one to come. Either way I really need a hand here. PLEASE DM!!