Never again

"Charlotte." Minho said sounding both unamused and entertained at the same time. Jisungs body tensed as he tightened his hands grip on Minhos thigh.
Who was this girl? Why did she call Minho that? Minho was his. I mean, technically he wasn't but he definitely wasn't hers.

"How have you been babe! I've been texting and calling you for like 2 months straight and you haven't been answering! I hardly ever see you around school either." The girl said with a slight pout as she squeezed past jisung and sat on Minhos lap. "I assumed you just got a new number, is that the case baby?"

The old Minho would've rolled his eyes at her actions but probably fucked her anyway. She was always annoying, talked too much but god was she good with her mouth in so many other ways.

Minho was about to push her off him until he saw how angry jisung was getting. 'This could be fun' is all Minho thought to himself as the girl placed her hand on his neck and slowly trailed it down pulling at his collar, revealing a small portion of his soft skin.

"Yeah, I got a new number. You're right, I haven't seen you in ages we should defiantly hang out now that you're here." Minho said as he placed his hands on her hips.

If Minho was sober, he probably would've stopped after the first kiss she planted on his lips. That would've been enough to send jisung over the edge and he knew it. However, he wasn't sober. He was completely smashed and had no self control anymore. That became evident to him after he allowed charlotte to kiss his neck aggressively.

"Minnie, should we go somewhere more private?" Charlotte whispered seductively as she nibbled his earlobe.

Minho turned his head to look at jisung who looked like he was literally about to explode.
"No, I think just here is fine." Is all Minho replied as he attacked her neck.

Most of the other boys had left the booth before Charlotte had arrived. Woojin had to call Lia, chan and jeongin were at the photo booth, hyunjin and seungmin were dancing and only Changbin and Felix we're still here, however they were.... occupied.

Jisung couldn't pull his eyes away from what was happening less than a foot away from him. He wanted to scream. He didn't know who this girl was or what her deal was but he sure as hell knew he didn't like what she was doing to Minho.

He tapped his fingers continuously on the table as his leg bounced up and down showing how impatient he was getting. Minho on the other hand, had completely forgotten where he was and who he was with as he enjoyed the feeling he was getting. He wasn't enjoying that it was Charlotte and not jisung but he was so far gone from alcohol that it didn't even matter anymore. He completely forgot about jisung.

Well, that was until he heard him.

"Get the fuck off of him." Jisung finally growled at the girl.
Charlottes head turned slowly as she wiped her lips.
"What did you say to me?" She asked with a bitchy tone to her voice.
"Oh! I'm sorry did you not hear me?" Jisung shuffled closer to the girl. "I said, get the fuck off of him before I do it for you."

Charlotte laughed.
"And who might you be, pretty boy?" She asked removing herself off of Minhos lap and sliding into jisungs.

"None of your fucking business." He scoffed back at her.
"Are you perhaps jealous? Because if you are, I've got plenty more to give. I'm very good at sharing." The girl said as she placed a sloppy kiss on jisungs mouth, biting his lip as she pulled away.

"I might have to take you up on that offer Charlotte. But not here, what do you say we leave?" The girl looked at jisung with surprise before a smirk laced her lips.
"Sounds like a plan."

Jisung took a hold of the girls hand and led her towards the door and before Minho knew it, he lost sight of them.

'What the fuck just happened?' Is all that went through Minhos mind. He put his head in his hands as he rested his elbows on the table, replaying the events that just took place in his head. Until he felt a presence appear next to him.

"Never do that in front of me again."

A/N 💕
Ahhh okay hope you enjoyed this chapter and skskksks okay bye bye loveys <3