4

Friday

"Wow you look..." I say as Iyan stepped out the washroom.

"Pretty!" Justine said.

"Why thank you Justine." She smiled at Justine.

"You weren't lying about this perfect outfit." I said. Iyan wore a blue jean like dress. It has a belt around her waist and it made her curves stand out. Her long brown hair curly hair was down styled in a side part.

"Des can I come?" Justine asked."

"No because it's a school dance, and only high school students can go." I tell her.

"Oh ok." She nods then continues to play with her dolls.

"Now you, what are you wearing?" She said as she put on makeup.

"What wrong with what I got on?" I asked.

"Your serious right?" She looked up and down at me.

"No, just messing with ya." I laugh.

I pull out an random outfit from my closet. I wanted it to be simple so I wore a black of the shoulder crop top with ripped high waisted jeans. I curled my hair in loose curls and did my makeup lightly.

"Whoa." I hear Iyan say.

"Too basic?" I say.

"Basic? It's sexy, how'd you get your waist so small." She wrapped her hand around my waist and measure.

"Wow the perks of having that shape is a blessing."

"Shut up Iyan." I laughed.

"It's true, what type of meat do you eat?" She asked. I shake my head at her and laugh. I glanced at my body in the mirror. My body was curvy but not thick. I had a small petite figure. My legs were shorts and almost everything about me was small. Small hands and feet. I know got my height from my mother since her and I share the same height exactly 5 foot.

"All done." I said. I put my Nikes shoes and grabbed my phone.

...

We arrived at our school and I can already hear the loud bass coming from the music inside.

"Let's go fuck it up." Iyan said as she stepped out.

"Do you guys think people are gonna bring alcohol?" Crystal asked as we walked inside.

"I don't think, I know." Once she said a guy came running down the hall with a vodka bottle with a teacher chasing him.

We all laughed.

"They're definitely bringing alcohol." I said making us all laugh again.

We entered the big gym where the dance took place. It was decorated nice with paper leafs everywhere to get with the theme and the disco lights brightened it up. There was a DJ and a rapper preforming on the stage.

"This was supposed to be a dance, not a concert!" Iyan yelled over the music.

"Apparently he paid them a lot of money to do it." Crystal said.

"No one wants to listen to a untalented SoundCloud rapper. I'll be back." She disappeared into the crowd.

"Where's Diamond?" I asked.

"She said she arrived as soon as you picked me up, so she should be here." She looked around.

"Isn't that her over there?" On the other side Diamond was chatting with a guy while drinking. It looked like he offered her to dance and she immediately approved. When she noticed us she waved and we waved back.