29

Monday

I gave Mrs. Ran my permission slip.

"Right on time. See you tomorrow." She said. I left the class and join Darius who was waiting by the wall.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"Giving my form for this ski trip in December." I said.

"Your going?" He asked.

"Yeah, I know it sounds crazy but I want to enjoy myself." I said.

"Make that the two of us." He threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Your going too?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Do you not want me to?" He chuckled.

"No, you just never told me." I said.

"Same with you." He said. We reached my lockers and I threw my book inside and grabbed my bag.

"Sit with us." He said.

"With who?"

"Me and my friends. You already know Zane and Scott, and I'll introduce you to the others." He said.

"I don't know.."

"Relax, they won't bite." He chuckled.

"It's not that I'm scared of them it's just I won't be as comfortable." I said.

"I'll make you feel comfortable." He said as he held my chin.

"Maybe another time." I said as we went in the cafeteria.

"Suite yourself." He shrugged. He grabbed me a tray and we waited in line to get our food.

After getting my pizza I paid and headed towards the table I always sit at.

"I'll see you later." I told Darius.

"Wait." He said making me turn around.

"As my girlfriend I deserve a kiss." He said. I lifted my brows.

"We're not there yet." I said.

"How long is it gonna take?" He sighed.

"Trust me, it's gonna me worth the wait." I said.

"You always say that." He rolled his eyes.

"Later Darius." I laughed.

"Yeah yeah." He waved me off. I turned around and immediately my face got smash into something mushy.

I dropped my tray and rubbed my eyes not knowing what was on it. I opened my eyes and looked around seeing someone snapping photos of me then running off.

Everyone started laughed and pointing. I realized some idiot smashed caked into my face by the taste in my mouth.

I saw Darius running after the guy that did it in the corner of my eyes. I became aware that I was now centre of attention in front of the whole cafeteria.

"Mmm chocolate." I heard. I turn my head seeing Gina licking icing off her finger.

"You did this!" I exclaimed.

"Did what exactly because from what it seems it blends in with your color well, consider it a favour." She smirked.

My blood was boiling and I was had enough. I swung at her making her fall to the floor. I got on top of her and began punching the side of her head since she was blocking her face.

I grabbed her hair making a chunk of clip ins fall off. I didn't care if everyone saw, I had enough of his this girl. I couldn't take it anymore.

I told myself if she messed with me one more time I'm gonna burst which is what I'm doing now. I kept swinging at her even though icing went in my eyes.