15

Saturday

I got in the car and greeted Trent. He leaned in and gave me a soft hug making my stomach sink, in a good way.

"You look beautiful as always." He said as he observed me up and down. I had on a black skin tight knee length dress with a jean coat. It was nothing showy or plain.

"You don't look to bad yourself." I say. Trent fixes himself nice. He had on a blue polo shirt and Levi jeans. His black hair seemed more curly making him appeal better.

"I do what I can do." He chuckled as he drove off.

"What movie we seeing?" I asked.

"It's all up to you." He smiled.

"Okay, we'll see when we get there." I said.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the nearest theatres. We went inside and brought our tickets. Since he decided to let me choose I went with the movie 'Us'.

"I actually always wanted to see this." He said as we waited for the movie to start.

"Same, social media was going crazy about it and I just hope it's not another overhyped black panther tease." I say and he laughed.

"At least I'm not the only one who thinks it wasn't all that good."

"Right, I waisted $15 watching that. But I had to since my best friend was begging and I couldn't let her go alone." I say.

"So what type of movies are you into?"

"Well some days I'm a horror fan, then I switch to romance, and then I become a thriller or comedy fan. It all depends on my mood. What about you?"

"Action seems to be for me."

"I can't stand action. It's just too much for me." I say and sip my soda.

"I feel the same for romance. My cousin would always force me to watch those with her and I'll feel so annoyed." He said making me laugh.

"I get it, a boy not being into romantic things." I said.

"Watching it, no. But experiencing wise, that can be so." He said with a wink. I blush and look at the screen.

"I don't think I ever asked you." He said. I looked back at him.

"You don't have a boyfriend do you?" He asked.

"Well if I had one I wouldn't be here with you. And I suppose you don't have a girlfriend?" I asked. He looked up and scratched his hair.

"I mean, I have multiples." He said making my jaw drop.

"I'm kidding, no I don't." He laughed.

"I was already planning to throw my drink on you." I laugh and punch his arm.

"I would've deserved that." He said. The movie started and the cinema went quiet.

Throughout the movie Trent was being generous and sharing his candies with me. He didn't do nothing intimately which made me glad I met a person like him.

He allowed me link arms with him since it was cold and his body was warm to lean against. His arms were so muscular it felt like I was leaning on a wall.

"Want a refill?" He asked. I looked at my almost empty bucket of popcorn and nodded.

"Thanks." I said as he grabbed it and walked off.

I continued watching trying to comprehend the movie. Overall it wasn't scary but it had its creepy moments.

About 10 minutes later Trent came back. He was gone for so long I thought he decided to leave me.