30

"Darius stop I'm trying to focus." I giggled and pushed his hand away.

His hand didn't budge from by waist as he kept pinching it. I looked at him annoyed but still kept smiling.

"Fine I'll stop." He said. He removed his hands and slid them down to my thighs making my eyes widened. I looked at him and he held a smirk on his face.

The bell rang making me push his hand off and get up from my seat. He chuckled as he followed me out the classroom.

"I don't know why your surprised, that's not the first time I've done that." He chuckled.

"Only this time your hands were a little to high up, and we were in class!" I semi whispered.

"So you prefer a different location, got it."

"Your so dirty minded." I rolled my eyes and opened my locker.

"Who said I was thinking anything dirty?" He leaned against the locker next to me.

"You put your hand on my upper thigh Darius, sounds pretty dirty to me."

"Where else should I put it? In your p-"

"Hey guys!" Crystal chirped in. I gave Darius a look in disgust and he was trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Hey Crystal, why are you so loud?" I laughed and glared at Darius.

"I've just been having a really good day." She grinned.

"Is is because it's Friday?" I closed my locker and looked at her.

"A little but no." She said happily.

"It's probably the coffee." Darius pointed at her cup.

"Nope, I haven't even taken a sip. And to also clarify it's cranberry tea. I hate coffee." She said.

"So what's making you so happy?" I asked.

"So you re-"

"Darius!" We heard.

"Gotta go, I'll catch you later." He kissed my cheek and met up with his friends.

"Anyways what were you saying?" I said to Crystal. She was smiling at me and looking at Darius and back at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"You two are officially together?"

"No, at least not yet." We began walking down the hall.

"So what's exactly the status?"

"Working on it. Back to why your happy." I said.

"Right! Remember my rich millionaire cousin from Spain?"

"The artist?"

"Yup! Well my mom said that he's coming and he's going to be staying with us for a while." She said excitingly.

"Wow that's great." I said.

"Des, that's more than great he's my favourite cousin and he going to be living with us." She grinned.

"That's great but what about his career in Spain?"

"Well apparently it's to much pressure on him and he wants a break. He's not known here as he is in Spain so that's why he's coming and I'm so excited." She screeched.

"Excited about what?" Iyan came from around the corner.

"Rico is coming."

"Rico from Spain?!" She gasp. I almost forgot how Iyan had a big crush on him.