34

Crystal bursted in the room making Diamond and I jump.

"Damn girl you getting chase by a wolf or something?" I said.

"No, I just wanted to c-come up here fast." She said. Diamond and I looked at each confused.

"Why?" Diamond asked.

"I f-felt like it." She laughed nervously before going in the bathroom.

"Okay what is up with her?" Diamond whispered.

"I have no idea, she's been acting like that since last night." I said.

"Weird." Diamond said then she gasp.

"You mean last night after the game of truth or dare." Diamond grinned.

"Oh yeah." I smirked.

Crystal came out the bathroom and went to her bed.

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Ran wants us all outside. We're going for a walk down the forest." She said.

"A walk? Why?" Diamond asked.

"To explore, see the beauty of nature I guess." She shrugged.

"Are the boys going?" I asked.

"No, they're snowboarding."

"Oh I actually rather walk then do that." Diamond said.

We got up and I put on my jacket since the rest of my winter stuff was on.

"So Crystal. Who were you running from again?" Diamond asked.

"N-nobody." She quickly responded.

"Nobody huh?" Diamond said.

"Nope." She shook her head.

"I got a text from Darius, she said him and Scott and leaving to the hills now." I said.

"Scott?!" Crystal said. Diamond and I looked at each and tried not to laugh.

"I mean, oh cool." She said as she zipped up her coat.

"Crystal be honest, you like Scott?" Diamond asked.

"No! No way, I-" She stopped herself and sighed.

"Ever since yesterday when he kissed me I couldn't stop thinking about it. I don't like him but I was just taken back and I still am." She said.

"It's okay, if he kiss me I'd feel the same. But it'll go away, you just need to see it as a stupid game." Diamond said.

"And besides, if he doesn't feel anything for it you shouldn't either." I said.

"You guys are right. It's just why do I not feel weird whenever I see him?"

"Just pretend it never happened." Diamond said.

"And look at him the way you always do." I said. Crystal nodded.

"I'll try." She said. We left our room and joined everyone else downstairs.

Mrs. Ran did a head count making sure we were all there and shortly after we began our walk.

Since it was a walk, we were allowed to bring our phones to take pictures or videos. Mrs. Ran was strict about us staying together since anyone could easily get lost if we don't pay attention.

Diamond, Crystal and I all stayed together and we took a bunch of selfies and videos.

"We should do one for Iyan." Crystal said.

"Sure." Diamond said as she began recording with her iPhone 11.

"Hey Iyan, we really miss and can't wait to see you again." Diamond said then turned the camera towards us.