6

I sat in the library and ate my sandwich. Now that I'm here I hated that I had to be the one to tutor Darius. Iyan, Crystal, and Diamond all went to chipotle which was my favourite place to eat. Too bad I was stuck here.

I opened up by book and doodled a bit. I swear if this dude doesn't show up then I'll show out. I looked around and the door opened. Out of my expectations someone else bursted through.

I bounced my legs up and down. Did I mention it's already been 15 minutes, and we only have a 55 minute lunch. I know we have enough time but I wasn't planning on spending all 55 minutes tutoring him. I don't think he'll want that either.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind. I knew it was him because of his scent.

"If you plan on ditching me don't even think about it." I said without looking at him. He came around the table and sat down.

"I wasn't, I was just thinking if I should just leave and make you suffer more then come back." He said.

"Whatever, let's get this over with."

"I agree." He texted away on his phone.

"So where do you wanna start?"

"You tell me, your the tutor." He locked his phone and placed it on the table.

"Ok, what are you struggling with?" I asked.

"Uh everything." He said in a duh tone.

"That's helpful. Since we're reading Macbeth let's do that."

"What's a Macbeth?" He asked. I looked at him hoping he was as joking.

"Its a play written by Shakespeare."

"Oh yeah." He nods. I pulled out my notes and explained the play to him. At first he seemed uninterested then he paid more attention.

"So basically this dude was a serial killer?" He asked after I finished explaining.

"I would use the term murderer."

"Same thing."

"Anyways based on what I told you can you explain Macbeth's downfall?" I asked.

"I don't know, killing people." He shrugged.

"What leads him to do it though?"

"His girlfriend?" I looked at him like he was dumb.

"No, not his wife. It's his ambition."

"Right. How long ago was this?" He asked.

"I don't know, a long time ago."

"Is there a picture of him?"

"No-"

"Then how do we know he's real?"

"He's not, it's a play."

"I'm talking about Shakespeare, there's no picture of him just paintings. Someone could've just made him up." He said.

"There were no such thing as technology that time, and can we focus please?" I said annoyed. He lift up his hands in surrender.

I continued to explain more on the book and also how to do an essay. I sure hope he scores an 80 on this otherwise I'm stuck with him. We worked for about 20 minutes, which seemed like a fair amount of time.

"I guess that's it for today." I say as I close my books.

"About time." He muttered.