9

Monday

3 words. I hate Mondays.

The worst day of the week I would say. Everyone is exhausted, tired and ready for the day to end. I woke up not even bothering with myself. I hate spending so much time doing my makeup and looking for clothes.

So all I did was grab a sweat shirt and leggings and tied my hair up. I don't care if I look like a crack head, at least people will get the idea to not try me.

"You look beautifully ugly today." Diamond said as she approached me along with Crystal.

"Crazy how I said the exact same thing." Iyan said.

"What were you doing all night?" Crystal said, laughing a bit.

"Nothing." I shrugged. She gave me a look to see if I was lying.

"Ok maybe I stayed up all night watching skam. That show is just interesting." I closed my locker.

"I feel you sis. But don't ever come to school looking like this again." Diamond said as she applied some makeup on my face.

"At least you look beautiful natural. If I ever unleash my natural face people will think I'm wearing a mask." Iyan said.

"Hush up Iyan, you are beautiful naturally." Crystal said.

"Your saying that cause your my friend Crystal." She rolled her eyes.

"No I'm saying that cause it's the truth." Crystal said as she wrapped her arms around her.

"Whatever you say." Iyan mumbled.

Diamond finished with my face and we all separated and headed to class. I had math with Iyan so we went to class and took our seats.

"I've been meaning to ask you something." She said as we sat down.

"Please don't ask about shaving again." I said.

"Um no. At least not now. But you told me about that guy gaving you his number when you were out with Rachel. Did you ever call him?" She asked.

"If I did I would've told you." I said.

"Your right. So when are you gonna give him a call. I bet you have him waiting every night." She said.

"I doubt it. He probably regrets it for we know."

"Honey the only thing he regrets is not getting your number so he'll be the one to call instead of you keeping his number in your bottom drawer." She rolled her eyes.

"I only keep it there so Justine doesn't touch it. She always cuts my papers. And as for that guy I'm still thinking about it."

"What's there to think, it's either you call him or you don't."

"I'm just afraid." I sighed. The bell rang Mr.John began teaching.

"What do you think will happen?" Iyan asked.

"Rejection."

"How dare you speak of the R word." She said making me laugh.

"Like I said I'll think about it." I whispered.

"Fine. Think. Did you get that homework done?" She asked and I gasp.

"Ugh, I forgot." I face palmed my head.

"Me too. Looks like we're gonna fail together." She smiled.

"That's what friends are for." I say sarcastically.

We did our work a bit most mostly whispered to each other. A while later I felt my bladder filling up alerting me to go to the bathroom.

I raised my hand and asked to use the bathroom. When he said yes I got up and left the class. I walk down the long hall to the washroom that was located at the end of the hall.