18

Friday

We arrived at Crystals place and walked up her front porch. Since it was Friday night we all decided to do a sleepover at her place.

Her younger brother opened the door and smiled at us.

"Well hello, ladies." He said as he leaned against the door.

"Hey Marcus." Iyan and I said.

"C'mon on in, and make yourself comfortable." He said as he moved aside. I tried to hold in my laughter as I we both entered.

"Hey guys. Marcus go away." Crystal said as she came downstairs.

"I will in a second." He said.

"Vete o te digo a mamá!" She yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and went to the living room, mumbling something back in Spanish.

"Let's go to my room." We followed her up her room. Diamond was already there eating popcorn and scrolling through Netflix on her tv.

"We brought a bunch of snacks per your request." Iyan said.

"Good, I'll be back. I have to make sure Marcus isn't doing anything stupid." Crystal said then left.

"Her brother is hilarious." I laugh.

"Not all the time. Imagine having a 13 year old hid on you." Diamond said.

"He still has a crush on you?" Iyan laughed.

"Who does?" Crystal asked as she came back.

"Your brother." Iyan said.

"That kid is mentally unstable. What do you guys want to do? Gossip? Watch a movie?" Crystal asked.

"Let's start with the movie. We gotta save the best activities for last." Diamond said.

"Where's the rest of your family?" I asked.

"Well my dad, sisters, uncle, and older brother all went to Osendale for my cousins babyshower." She said.

"What about you, your mom, and your brother?" Iyan asked.

"We have to stay for this immigration court thing tomorrow." She says. We nodded and chose a movie.

We went with a random romantic, comedy genre. The movie seemed pretty interesting but I didn't pay much attention since I was focus on eating my candy.

After the movie we turned off the tv and sat around Crystal's bed.

"Let's play a game." Crystal said.

"What are we? 14?" Iyan said.

"We don't have to make it kid like. Let's make it fun." Crystal said.

"Yeah, how about never have I ever." Diamond said.

"Nope, nuh uh I've seen the movie unfriended, I'm good." I say shaking my head.

"Do you actually think we'll lose our friendship over this?" Diamond laughed.

"I don't wanna risk it." I shrugged.

"Let's play it, I'm in." Iyan said and I look at her.

"What? Just don't say dumb stuff and we'll be alright." She said. They all looked at me with pleading eyes and I had no other choice but to join.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Great! Fingers up!" Crystal said. We all put up one of our hands.

"Who goes first?" Iyan asked.