14

I went outside and sat on the porch next to Darius. I was honestly wondering why he came to me. If he wanted an explanation on the whole break up, he could've texted or waited till tomorrow.

"Sorry for bothering you." He said.

"It's fine." I said. He looked down and covered his face with his hands.

Crystal and Diamond left before he came. Iyan was still inside watching Justine.

"You okay?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I feel like shit." He said.

"Well, try being someone who woke up throwing up then you'll feel shittier." I say then laugh. He looked at me.

"Crap, your sick. I'll leave."

"I mean you came to talk so I don't mind." I said.

"I just don't get it. She broke up with me out of nowhere. I'm feeling more confused than angry. When I asked her if she's seeing anyone, she didn't answer." He sighed.

"So you thought that I would know?" I asked.

"I mean, you guys are friends and it seems like she would tell you anything." He shrugged.

"I only known her for a month and you expect her to tell me if she was cheating on you. Wouldn't it make more sense if you ask her other friends?" I said.

"I tried to but they were bitching about her." He said. Such fake friends.

"Well in that case, you should ask her because I wouldn't know." I said.

"Right." He rolled his eyes.

"If I did tell you though, how would you take it?" I asked. He looked back at me.

"How do you think?"

"I don't know, pissed."

"Exactly. Can't believe I waisted my time with her." He mumbled. I felt to guilty for this whole thing. Also I didn't want to be the one to tell him. It wasn't my place to do so. I don't like starting drama so I'm not going to speak.

"I gotta go." He stood up.

"Okay."

"But your sure you don't know anything?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Fine, later." He walked off.

I went back inside and went to the kitchen where Iyan and Justine were drawing.

"Everything okay?" She asked. I nodded and sat down with them.

"Did you tell him?"

"Not my place to." I said.

"Reasonable. It's weird how he came over here." She said.

"Weird how?" I asked.

"You know, driving all the way here just to have a 5 minute with you."

"He probably expected it to be longer." I shrug. Iyan smirked at me before colouring with Justine. I just rolled my eyes.

Why did he drive all the way here?

...

The next day

"Hey how you feeling today?" Crystal said as her and Diamond reach my locker.

"Better, but I still have a slight headache." I say.

"Oh, glad your okay though. Diamond told me everything with your sister." She said.