limousine

'I’m the limo driver, that is also why I know your name. I was a little late, I’m sorry, are you ready to go or do you have to finish your talk?' he said

'Uh, uhm, i- it’s okay, we can go now' Again I felt myself stuttering again and blushed.

'Sorry that I stuttered' I looked down

He laughed and said okay. We walked to the car and I started asking questions.

'Who is going to be with me in the limousine?'

'A few students that will go to the same school as you.'

'Oh, and what’s the name of the school?'

'I can’t tell you miss'

'Why not?'

'I just can’t' he answered a little harsh.

'O- okay' "stupid! I shouldn’t have asked that now he thinks I’m nosy." We came to stop at a white limo it was HUGE! I stared at it in awe. The driver opened the door for me and I saw that the two benches were already occupied, with eight boys, there was literally no space left between them,

They were squished together and were talking to each other. They all stopped when the door was opened. So I quickly closed the door and turned to the driver shocked.

'Why are there all boys in the limo? And why are there so many? There’s no room for me to sit!' I almost shouted, I was frightened, they might beat me! They might rape me! No I’m not rape worthy but still.

'Why what’s wrong? You can sit on one of the boys lap.'

I felt like I had to puke and faint, so I crouched and leaned with my back to the limo, I closed my eyes. I felt so sick, why did this have to happen to me! What did I do wrong? I have always been good.

The next moment I heard the door swing open so I opened my eyes and something hard hit my head “Oh boy, here it starts” were my last thoughts before everything went black.

'STUPID! You knocked her out! Is she even breathing, she looks so still?'

Someone picked my hand up and I screamed, I shot up and ran as fast as I could. I had just stepped on the street when I felt two big arms wrap around me and pick me up. I was screaming, slamming my fists everywhere, and when two hands grabbed my wrists I started kicking everywhere.

I was still screaming when a hand covered my mouth and two other hand’s held my ankle’s.

'Stop struggling, we’re not gonna hurt you.'

 The guy who lifted me said 'Can we let you go now?' i was so scared

 I nodded and suddenly all the hands were gone, and he put me down.

 'Man! you can kick!'

'Are you all right?'

'Why did you scream?'

'Why did you run?' they all started asking at once.

'Well what would you do if you were a girl; you’re being knocked out and then touched when you’re unconscious?' I stated.

'Hey we didn’t touch you?'

'who was touching my hand then? and what were you doing just now?' I asked with my arms crossed.

'oooooww' they all yelled 'She’s got you there bro'

They all laughed and I stood there questioning what was happening. While they were laughing I began walking backwards slowly, and when I was out of their sight I started running towards a truck that I saw.

I hid behind it and slipped down with my back against the truck and started crying. I was confused and scared, confused because I was knocked out by them, touched by them, chased by them, they let me go and laugh at something I said.

But I was scared that if they find me they’re going to go further than they had. 5 minutes later I stopped crying and heard people yelling.

'GIRL WHERE ARE YOU!!!'

'ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?'

'ARE YOU HURT?'

'SHOULD WE CALL AN AMBULANCE?”

'ARE YOU DEAD?'

'WHERE ARE YOU?'

'WE JUST WANT TO HELP YOU AND GO TO SCHOOL!'

'Stupid we’re looking for her, this is better than school, this is like hide and seek'

'Yeah but only this girl is scared of us' these two voices were on the other side of the truck, I was scared, that they’re going to hurt me so I ran, I saw the woods over there. I ran faster when I heard them yelling at me.

'THERE SHE IS COME ON!'

'DON’T GO THERE, IT’S NOT SAFE!'

They were fast because I heard faint footsteps that were getting closer and closer. I looked back to see how far they were, I turned my head around and screamed.