shouting

Chapter 13

“How do you know all of this stuff? I mean, you can’t just find this on a site or something, did you go to this school or something?” I asked confused, how are they supposed to know this? I didn’t even know this stuff and I am a student in this school.

 “Uhm, no we didn’t go to that school… you’ve met the principal right?” Damian scratched is head “Well he kinda is our brother”

 I stared at him in disbelief. How can they be brothers? I mean I thought that they looked like each other, but they’re too white…. Wait maybe they have a different mother or father, that could explain this.

 “How is that possible? You are white, and he has a tint…”

 “Well uhm, our mother was abducted while she was dating our father. She got raped and our father saved her and killed that man, but she still got his baby, our father called him Deamon because he thought that the man who raped his girl was a demon. When Deamon was a little older she got pregnant with us.”

 “Ahhw. Their mother was abducted and raped. I feel sorry for her. Wait… does that mean that I’m their niece? “

Oops I probably said that aloud because they were silent and looking at me, like they were processing something and then,

 “What do you mean?” they asked in chorus.

 “Don’t ask me, ask your brother f-“

 I was cut off because Damian picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He started walking out of the room, we walked into the hallway, and it was HUGE. I was staring with my mouth open, it was amazing, there were 6 doors, at each side and the walls were split in half.

 The upper half was dark red with vertical stripes of a lighter shade of red. The lower half was wooden it also had a dark red color, it was shaped really beautiful, the upper half of the wood was hemisphere We walked down the stairs and I looked over my shoulder, there were so many stair treads, and they went down in a spiral. I looked back to the hallway and leaned with my elbows on Damian’s shoulders, he just walked like my elbows didn’t prod him in the back, like he didn’t even know he was holding me. He was going to the right and I felt something hard hit my head, a few moments later my vision went black.

I woke up with people yelling at each other.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?”

 “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US WE’RE HER BROTHERS?”

 I groaned, my head hurts, the yelling stopped I opened my eyes and saw ten people staring at me, ten boys/men looking at ME!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” I screamed I wasn’t used to the whole boy’s boarding school thing; I was still used to boys beating me up.

I stopped screaming and ran out of the room I was in. Thank god I had a hood on this… I didn’t even know what I was wearing, but I had no time to check, I pulled the hood up and saw the staircase.

I walked as quick as possible and ran upstairs, I spotted the number 5 and ran in there, this was my dorm, I ran to my room and saw that the door was open, I ran inside and closed the door behind me. I was out of breath but I walked over to my desk where I saw my keys and an extra… hmmm weird, I didn’t get two keys, oh well, at least they can’t come in.

 I locked the door and lay down on my bed; I started thinking, why did it have to be me who gets kidnapped all the time? It could have been someone that at least looks good. But nooo it had to be me, it’s always me who the bad things happen to, I mean the popular kids of my old school didn’t get kidnapped but I’ve been twice . There was a rapid knock on the door.

 “What is it?” I asked not coming off my bed, the knocking stopped; I was surprised that they heard me.

 “Please open the door”

 “Yeah we really have to talk to you”

 “Deamon explained everything to us”

 I was already wondering who they might have been, but now I know. The three brothers, are standing in front of my door, I wonder what they want to talk about. And just as I thought that I heard Deamon saying,

 “Come on please let us in, we have to know if you are all right”

 “I am all right” I answered.

 “No. you’re not.”

 “How would you know?” I asked getting angry “Why do you want to know if I’m okay?”

 “Because I care” he said desperately.

 “YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE IN MY LIFE; YOU NEVER CARED IF I WAS OKAY!!” I was standing now, I was furiously yelling

“BECAUSE IF YOU DID YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE WHEN I THINGS WERE ROUGH FOR ME! YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME, HELP ME THROUGH MY HARD TIMES! BUT YOU WEREN’T! YOU WERE ONLY THINKING OF YOURSELF! YOU ONLY CARED ABOUT YOURSELF AND THAT YOU WOULDN’T GET BUSTED BY YOUR WIFE FOR HAVING ANOTHER CHILD!”

 I shouted, I was so angry, I am right; if he really cared he would have been there when I need him. I wasn’t crying which was a surprise. I was raging, but I don’t think I would have done this if the door was open, I mean shouting to someone. But thinking of doors, it was silent on the other side if the door.