dreams and madhouse

Chapter 25

I quickly looked back hoping that there was any space but of course there wasn’t, I was in the farthest corner of my room. Wait my room? I looked around to see if I really was in my room and yes, I saw the white walls and the white door, the white desk next to my bed on the farthest wall with no window so I couldn’t escape. There was my gray closet which contained all of my clothes on the right side of the door from my point of view. And the gray drawer on the other side of the door which contained my books and the rest of my stuff.

My room was absolutely not big; it was as big a cell, something like two by two meters. I looked back to the one person I truly hate but love and saw that he had his left hand in a fist and in the other hand he held a knife.

“You ruined our lives” he said “You are not going away with that little missy so come back here so I can finish with you” he said, anger in his voice. He had a white shirt on with bloodstains all over it and the black trunks that had blood all over them too. I looked down at myself and saw that I was wearing a white dress with holes in them and fresh bloodstains; I looked at my upper arms and saw the scars that I have sustained a few months ago.

 He came nearer again and held me by my waist “NOO!! PLEASE!!” I started screaming but I know that no one will hear me because this room was sound proof. I started prying his hands off but it didn’t work, he was way too strong.

He turned my body around in one fluid move and he sat on my thighs, he tilted the hem of my dress so far that it was above my underwear and he started cutting with sharp knife in the small of my back. I knew that he was writing another word but I couldn’t make out the letters because of two reasons.

 One the letters were too small and two it hurts so much that I couldn’t think about anything else than the pain. I screamed and wriggled to come out of his grasp but he held my arms just above where he was cutting with the knife and my body didn’t even move an inch. I was screaming and was surprised that his ears didn’t start bleeding he shook me, probably to shut me up. I didn’t cry because I know that he doesn’t appreciate that and that he will beat me up more.

 I have to be completely still… wait I have to be completely still. I stood still, not wriggling or screaming anymore, I bit my lips and shut my eyes tightly I was being shook again. I am still, why is he still shaking me?

 “Why are you still shaking me?” I voiced my thoughts, I didn’t want to look but I opened my eyes anyways and looked behind me only to see him sitting there with a sadistic smile on his face.

 But that face, it melted and became. My eyes snapped open and no one was sitting on my back anymore, I sighed in relief that was until I took in my surroundings. My eyes widened and my hand stood still on top of my head where I had placed it to brush my hair out of my face.

 I saw nine people around me Jason sat on my bed just like Jackson, Jaden and Jacob. Deamon stood next to me and his two brothers Darren and Damian. And then there were on the other side of my bed the three friends of Jacob, Jackson, Jaden and Jason, Adam, Michael and Samuel.

“Well look who has finally waken up after screaming the whole school down” I heard from the doorway, I looked over to there and saw Marcus casually standing there with his hands in the pockets of his black sweatpants, he wore a white shirt above it and his hair was messy like he’d just woken up.

“What are you all doing here?” I asked my voice hoarse.

“Did you hear your voice?” Marcus asked “Why do you think it is that way?” he asked and he went further without giving me a chance to speak “Is this how you’ll always be because then I’d make sure that you room is sound proof” and that did it for me, my eyes were wide again and my hands were shaking with fear.

 “No p-please don’t do that” I said my voice shaking a bit.

 “Do what?” Marcus asked with a smirk on his face “Telling you what you did?”

 “No please don’t make the room soundproof… please” I asked with a single tear running down my face by now ,damn it I don’t cry. Crybaby that you are. Since you’ve been here you’ve been constantly crying. You never cried this much before, why now huh? Ugh. My body and feelings are stupid.

 “No they aren’t” Marcus said “You shouldn’t think like that about yourself” he continued, he started walking over to the bed I was sitting on. “You had to endure a lot so you may cry. I was just joking about the soundproof room”

 I nodded numbly; he wiped away the traitor tear that had escaped my eyes and stood again. “Are you okay again?” he asked softly and my answer was a simple silent nod of my head.

 “Okay, if you are not going to scream again I am going to sleep now and we’ll discuss this tomorrow” he pointed at the nine people in my room, I shook my head no. “What do you mean no?” his eyes turned a little darker.

 “I decide if I am going to scream again, or if I want to discuss this tomorrow and I say no to both. I am really sorry that I woke you up and thank you for coming to see what was wrong. I am really sorry that I have to ask if you could please leave because it is…” I glanced at the alarm clock that I noticed when I looked around the room really quickly ‘It is 3 in the morning!! You really have to go”.

 I stood up and walked around the room trying to get everyone out. They just stood there looking at me like I had three heads. “Do I have three heads or something? We have school tomorrow! It is my first day! I can’t have bags under my eyes!”

 Not that I care but still, I thought and Marcus snickered behind me. Oh yeah… mind reading. It will take some time to get used to that… I have to ask him if there is any way to block my thoughts or something.

 “Like I’m gonna tell you” he snorted I rolled my eyes and mouthed to the rest of the guys in my room, he will, and they smiled a bit tired.

 “Boy, what a lot of drama” Samuel said and I sighed.

 “Yes you can say that indeed” I agreed “It has been a madhouse the past few days, I am not going to brag about it” I held my hands out and shook my head a little with my eyes open and said “But” I said rubbing my imaginary beard and putting on my thinking face while staring to something on the ceiling “I’ve been kidnapped a few times… maybe you noticed” I said while doing an explanation motion with my hand, and that was when the boys all started laughing, even Marcus and the principal, I smiled at the fact that I could do that.