pictures

Are they still there? What happened? I ran to the door, my anger was gone all of a sudden, now I was just worried.

I tried to open the door but I couldn’t, ‘shit it’s locked!’ I started banging on the door.

 “Are you all right?” no answer.

 “HELLO?! Are you all right?” I asked.

 “Yes, we’re fine” someone said, I sighed with relief. Thank god they’re all right,

 “Why didn’t you answer me? Why was it silent? I was worried… something might have happened to you! Please don’t ever do that again! EVER!” I cried, I had no idea what was going on with me, one moment I am scared, then angry and suddenly I am worried, I slid down the door. “STUPID HORMONES!!”

 I heard laughing. What the… one moment they’re silent and then they are laughing… seems that I am not the only one with weird hormones, the laughing increased, I wanted to know why so I walked to my desk and picked up one of the keys.

I walked back and put the key in the lock, when I turned the key and opened the door I had to step back because there were literarily people laughing on the ground.

 “Haha, whahat’s so fuhunny?” the sight was so funny that I started laughing too, that’s why I couldn’t speak normal anymore. Everyone was on the floor laughing so hard, they had to clutch their stomach.

 “Whyhi ahare weehee laugh- laugh- laughing?” I asked with tears in my eyes, everybody stopped and turned to me.

 “Are you all right? You’re crying” Deamon asked, I had to laugh harder if that was possible,

this sight was just hilarious, one moment they’re all laughing and then suddenly they stop.

“I’m FINE!! I am laughing!” I said with tears rolling down my eyes.

 “Don’t cry baby” Deamon said taking me in his arms rocking back and forth.

“I’m fine, these are tears of joy” I said wiping one of my tears away still laughing slightly.

 “Tears of joy?” he asked confused.

“Yeah you know… you get them when you’re being proposed to, or if you laugh really hard” I explained, they all still looked really confused.

 “Why were you laughing?” I asked.

 “To make you laugh” Samuel said smiling “And it worked” he said finishing his sentence.

“OH WAIT! You go there against the wall” I pointed to the three brothers “And you crouch before them” I said to the four brothers.

 “Aaannd you” I said pretending to think really hard “Youuu” I said really long with my finger on my chin “Go there” I said to the remaining three guys “Wait three? There’s someone missing, hold on! Don’t move! I’ll be right back!” I said to the people I placed at the wall.

 I ran to Marcus’ room I knocked “MARCUS, MARCUS!! YOU HAVE TO COME REALLY QUICK!”I yelled, he immediately opened the door when he heard me screaming, I was startled a bit, wow, that was fast.

 “What do you want?” he said bored. Yeez! He doesn’t have to be so mean.

 “Come on” I started walking towards the boys and everyone turned.

 “Could you please sit over there” I pointed next to Michael.

I didn’t wait for his reply and started walking into my room, I looked for my bag and I found it, I got my camera out of it and started preparing it so I could take pictures, when I was finished (a minute later) I turned around and saw Marcus standing against the door frame, he was watching me, I felt really uncomfortable.

 “Uhhm could you please sit next to Michael?” I asked afraid, he shook his head and turned, I put up my happy face and started walking towards the door, he listened to me, and he rolled his eyes.

“Okay! Smile!” I said with a laugh they all turned their heads to me with weird expressions on their faces; I quickly took the picture and laughed.

 “Hey! That’s not fair!” Michael said uggh I am going to make another picture anyways, now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Now that I had their attention,

 “Okay smile everybody!” they all smiled and I took the picture, I looked at it, oh my god! They all smiled!

 “Ooowhhhh” I squealed “Look at this picture! It’s sooooo good!”

 I smiled like crazy, they were about to stand up “HEY!” I said in a serious tone with a serious face on “Who said you could move?”, they all looked taken aback and I quickly shot another picture, they glared at me and I took another picture ,sometimes they’re so stupid. I rolled my eyes, they should know by now that I like to make pictures when they least expect it.

 They all rolled their eyes at the same time and I took my chance, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, eleven people who are rolling their eyes at the same TIME! I quickly shot the picture and congratulated myself, I did well.

“Shouldn’t you be on a picture too?”Damian asked, “I mean you took a lot of pictures of us, but you didn’t make one of yourself”

 “Uh… uhm, I might have watched too many horror movies… you know the movie where there are ghost? And one of the ghost comes nearer and nearer to the person in the picture” I shuddered for the effect. That wasn’t the real reason why I didn’t go on picture.

 “I’m just kind of afraid that, that will happen to me… because in the end she took over his body” I lied further

“YEEZ! The way you tell it it’s really creepy” Samuel said, he was looking scared.

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t intent to make you scared” I looked down and rubbed my arm subconsciously.

“Hey it’s okay, I’m not sc- scared” he hugged me shaking “I’m just terrified”, everybody laughed at this, the way he said that so calm, you could just see it was fake.

“Noooohh!” I accidently dropped my precious camera, but before it smashed on the ground someone grabbed it, I looked up and saw that Marcus was bent over with my camera in his hands.

 “THANK YOU!” I hugged him while he was standing straight again; it felt like I was choking him with my arms so I loosened my grip