hit with a lamp two times at the same place, but there's still no blood

Chapter 27

While Deamon still had his head in the toilet Jacob accidently pushed the button so the toilet began flushing and water came on the floor. Marcus came into the toilet but immediately backed away, but he did snap the picture, then Samuel accidently pushed the button what caused the toilet to flush again and more water to come on the floor and Marcus snapped another picture.

I knew that he took another picture because I heard the *snap* wow that was creepy, but anyways, I wasn’t looking, I was laughing way too much to actually notice what happened anymore.

My feet were wet and it was slippery on the floor, someone got hold of my left foot and I squealed because that hand was wet and cold. I looked down with tears in my eyes from laughing to see Jaden blindly gripping anything with one hand and with his other hand cleaning his eyes. *snap* I looked up to see Marcus taking a picture off us and smiling.

 “Marcus” I said laughing “Help me.” I said holding my hand out, he gripped it and with the other hand he put the cord of the camera around his neck and helping me out of the pile of bodies (that are ALIVE).

 He held me by my waist to steady me and I had my hands on his biceps to steady myself, I looked up to see him staring down on me. I reached my hands around the cord still laughing “Can I have that? I want to take a few more pictures” he smiled and helped me by getting the cord off his neck and putting it around my neck.

 I smiled and thanked him, I turned around and saw that everything was still in full swing I took a few pictures and waited till they were all standing again. “Well that was fun! We should do that again” I said laughing and adding a wink. There were all drenched in toilet water and standing there looking at me with slightly angry faces, “I think I’m in trouble” I turned around and said to a smirking Marcus “Hey, I guess that’s my cue to go”.

 I patted his chest “Good luck handling these boys” I pointed to behind me and sprinted away before they could get me, I heard Marcus laughing.

 I didn’t turn around to see if someone was following me, I just ran to my room and locked my door. I stood there leaning against the door of my room, that’s odd, I’m not tired or out of breath… hmm well better now I can upload the pictures I just took. I walked over to my desk and sat on my chair. I opened my laptop and typed in my password, I stood up to get the cable of my camera and found it on my bag. I walked back to my desk and sat down again, I plugged my cable in the laptop after it was fully started, and in the meantime I plugged the cable into my camera. I clicked on ‘’my computer’’ and searched for the pictures, I uploaded them to my album and disconnected the camera.

I pulled out the cable and put the camera away. I went to sit back again and opened the web browser and saw that it didn’t work.  Oh. Yeah. I forgot no internet I thought. I checked if there really weren’t any network connections available and saw one without a lock icon.

 “YES!! Someone has no secured network in the neighborhood!” I clicked on you don’t know who this is and I had an acquired network connection. “YES!” I whisper/yelled and I did a ‘’yes- motion’’.

 I typed in Google and searched for online photo album. I clicked on the site and logged in. Yes I have an account because I take so many pictures that it doesn’t fit into an actual photo album. My online photo albums appeared and I clicked on make new.

 I uploaded the pictures I made of the boys and started looking for the cover. I came across one of the first pictures I made of them, they were all smiling. I started smiling myself “I have to print this one out” I mumbled to myself.

 “Why?” I heard from behind me. I screamed, took the first heavy thing I saw, turned around and hit the person that scared me.

I saw when I was a little bit recovered that I hit Deamon with my bureau lamp. “Oh my god. I’m so sorry.” I said while putting a hand on his shoulder in a sorry way “Are you okay?” I asked.

 “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry” he said smiling.

 “Why where you behind me?” I asked confused. Why isn’t there any blood or something? I hit him pretty hard I thought.

  “I was seeing how you were doing and saw that you were looking at pictures”

 “Why are you asking me how I’m feeling, you’re the one that fell into the toilet and got Samuel falling on his back a few times” I said holding back my laugh as I thought of what happened earlier, I looked down on him and saw that he changed his clothes. He was now wearing a blue t-shirt and black jeans with orange socks, I frowned at that “Blue shirt and orange socks?”

 “Yeah, my favorite colors” he said.

 “Aha.” I said while nodding my head “And how are you feeling?” I asked.

 “Oh I’m fine… I still have wet hair… that’s all. But how are you feeling, I mean be-“I cut him off before he could finish that sentence “I really am fine Deamon” I placed my hand on his shoulder and pulled it back again. I turned around and sat on my chair again I looked at the picture again and immediately started smiling, I don’t know why that is but I just have to smile every time I see them all smile at the same time.