near death experience

There was one of the boys from the limo, he stood there in front of me, and I was running too hard so I couldn’t stop anymore. I ran into him and we both felt to the ground, he held me so I couldn’t get away.

I was struggling to get free, but I couldn’t.

 “LET ME GO!!” I screamed, the other boys where about two meters away.

 The boy I ran into started to sit and he held me in place, which wasn’t hard, the other boys arrived and started shouting at me.

 “WHY WHERE YOU RUNNING?”

 “IT’S NOT SAFE IN THE WOODS”

“ARE YOU INSANE”

 “DON’T SCARE US LIKE THAT ANYMORE”

 “WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD”

 It was funny how their sentences fitted into each other so perfect.

“Have you been crying?”

I shook my head really fast “No”

 “Why were you running”’ one of them asked, I realized that I don’t know their names.

 “Because I felt like it.” I lied, I didn’t want them to know about my past and why I ran from them.

He was about to speak again, but the one that still held me started talking.

 “We’ll let it go for now, we have to get to the limo”

 “Would you please let me go?” I whispered.

“No, we don’t know if you’ll run again” he said while walking, he threw me over his shoulders, I screamed.

 “NO, NO LET ME GO YOU CREEP!” he laughed, I was slamming his back but it looked as if he didn’t even feel me hitting his back.

We were back at the limo again and he put me down, I hit him in the chest but I ended up hurting myself.

‘Damn his chest is hard, that hurts’ I thought to myself ‘Oh great I’m talking to myself again, uggh I have to stop doing that, it’s getting annoying’

The guy who held me chuckled.

“What’s funny?” I asked.

“Nothing” he replied.

 I looked at him with one eyebrow raised, and turned to the driver,

 “Can I please sit in the front with you?” I pleaded.

 “Okay miss” he held the door open for me and I got in, he closed the door and opened the back door for the boys.

When we were all in the driver started driving away from the airport, not two minutes later I fellasleep. I woke up because I heard people laughing, I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting on someone’s lap, I screamed, I seem to do that a lot lately.

 All the boys covered their ears and the car went from the lane, it was scary because we almost fell off the cliff. I turned around and hid my head in someone’s chest and he wrapped his arms around me, I felt that we went a little to the right so I screamed again.

 We then took a sharp turn to the left, the limo was tilting, and I looked out of the window and saw that there was at least 10 meters to the ground. The door was swung open by one of the guys; the driver was trying hard to keep the front half of the limo on the road. We all went out of the car as fast as we could one by one, but I was scared.

“Come on! Hurry!”

 “You go first and help me then!” I screamed, actually I didn’t want to be saved, but I want them to be safe.

 He jumped out of the car and all the other boys where pulling at the front of the limo, I looked back and saw that it was working. I looked to the front again and surprisingly saw all the boys pulling, but there was a crowd and some of the men there helped too.

“COME ON!” he shouted at me, I shot out of my amazement and reached for his hand, but right then when I moved the limo was shaking.

I missed his hand and fell forwards out of the limo, but thank god the window was open and I held it as if my life was at stake. The guys all gasped, and I screamed, some people out of the crowd were filming this.

‘well instead of that they could help, they are being unhelpful. Stupid crowd. Huh well funny I’m almost dying and I’m making jokes and talk to myself in my head. What would happen if I let go and this is showed on the news, will my parents laugh and party? Should I do it? I would do the world a favor; I wouldn’t cause those boys anymore trouble I mean they almost died because of me.'

 “NOO!!”I heard and realized I was slipping; my hands were all sweaty.

 ‘BOY, it’s hot out here! Yeez I’m sweating like a pig! Oh no I’m saying bad words again, I blame you, myself?? Huh what is it again if you talk to yourself, you or me?’ I was debating with myself again about the same thing, when I heard,

“GRAB MY HAND!” I looked up and saw a hand only 20 centimeters away, I was scared to let go but I knew I had to try.

I grabbed his hand  but  I was slipping, I fell, I shut my eyes, my arms were still up everybody was screaming, but then I felt two large warm hands grab my wrists.

“Ahw!” I gasped, the sudden change of weight on my arms were really painful.

I was hoisted up and engulfed in a huge warm hug, there were more people joining, I opened my eyes and saw the limo still half in the cliff and I was surrounded by the boys who let go of the limo.

 I was looking for the driver and thank god I saw him, because if not I would have killed someone.

“Thank god you’re okay we were scared that you were gonna die”

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, I had people who cared about me and they haven’t even properly met me, I smiled at the thought.