kidnapped

Chapter 10

Jackson's POV

She's our little sister, we met her not even a day ago and we went through so much already, does she hate us too? Something like three hours ago she screamed ''I hate you'' did she mean us too, or just our dad? How could he do that to us? How could he do that to her? Why was he only thinking of himself?

He should have known that mom would be mad at first but then she would love Evangeline like her own daughter. She always wanted a daughter, but she couldn't anymore, she told us baring four sons was really hard for her, but we are worth it. She wouldn't go through pregnancy again so she couldn't get a little girl anymore, but she didn't want to adopt a child either.

Hey I was debating in my head if I should or should not hate dad, do I hate him? No I always had what I wanted and I didn't miss anything, it was true those sayings, you don't miss what you don't have or what you don't know won't hurt you. I don't hate my dad, but I am temporarily mad at him for not telling us we have a SISTER! A little sister!Wait she's older than me, but she's smaller. Lil sis. I'M A GENIUS!" I did a little happy dance and Jaden came in.

"Hey bro"

I stopped dead in my tracks, he laughed at my position, my fists were in the air and I was on one leg, I stood normal again.

"Uh what's up?" I asked

"Nothing I just wanted to go on ithe computer."

"Oh well, go ahead, I was just leaving anyways" I replied and went to my own room, but when I walked past Evangeline's room I heard nothing, there was no crying, not even breathing. I knocked on the door.

"Evangeline, are you there?" I knocked again, but then harder.

"Evangeline? Evangeline?" I tried to open her door but I couldn't, oh yeah, she locked her door, great! Note the sarcasm. I searched my pockets and found the extra key; I stole it out of my dad's office.

I opened the door and saw someone lying on the bed; I cautiously walked to Evangeline's bed. I pulled the blankets of and saw clothes.

"GUYS! EVANGELINE IS MISSING!" I screamed, they ran into the room and turned the lights on. We looked around and saw something written big in red on the wall where her bed was.

"Hello dear ''friends'', I took your beautiful roommate to my place, you'll never see her again if you don't play by my rules, if you do play by my rules she'll be okay and you'll see her again sometimes. First of all why is she so hot and what do I have to do to cool her down? You have to answer this as soon as possible, because she's getting hotter and hotter. Write the answer on a paper and place it on her CLOSED window. Or else she dies. We wouldn't want that would we?"

"Get dad" Jacob said. When my dad came in here and read it he was shocked and angry.

Kidnappers POV

I heard that the boarding school got a new student, and I wanted to boycott the plan he has, because there is always a reason why he accepts students. I was talking about a he, with he I mean my enemy, he is always better than me, he always got the looks and the girls while I got nothing. I went to his room and saw a girl crying and writing on the ground, she shut the book and stood up. She walked to her desk and put the stuff in her bag. She looked over here; I quickly went down a little so she wouldn't see me. She walked over to the window so I went down just a little more, she was still crying.

She opened the window and she put her legs over the edge of the window, I thought she was gonna jump but she just sat there looking outside at the moon and the stars.

She knows what a good view is, I was looking at the stars when she suddenly turned and went inside. I looked over the edge to see what she was doing; she walked to the table and got something out of her bag.

She turned and of course jumped down a little again. She came to the window again and sat on the same spot where she just sat. She started to take pictures, she stopped crying a while ago, I didn't even notice that while I am someone that pays attention to the little things and I'm always on my guard.

She made a few pictures and then turned around again; I noticed what she was wearing, boy's clothes, odd. She put the camera in her bag again and went to lie on her bed, she was asleep immediately. She left her window open so I sneaked in, I picked her up and she was really hot, she was radiating heat like crazy, I put her down again and started thinking.

I looked around in her room and saw a spare blanket; I got it and wrapped it around her. I picked her up and climbed out of the window with her in my hands, I carefully placed her on my shoulder and climbed down. When I was on the ground again I held her in my arms again, I walked to my car and opened the door, and I carefully laid her down and closed the door. I walked to my door but realized that she needed stuff.

I just had boys stuff, I ran to the building again and climbed, when I was at her window I heard laughing nearby, I figured that I had to hurry. I climbed into her room and picked up her bag I opened her suitcase and got some underwear and I saw a bag and some cables so I got that too I closed the suitcase and looked around, I saw the bag on the table and picked it up too.

I thought of something, I'm doing this to boycott his plan. I had to say that she was kidnapped, and not run away or something, she was crying so I assume that she hates it here.

"Uh what's up' I heard from the other side of the room, oh no I have to hurry up, I picked up a red marker that I saw and started writing on the wall where her bed stood.