arriving

I was shaking, sobbing and crying uncontrollably, I couldn’t stop and the images in my head didn’t stop either. It was going on and on, like it wanted me to show again what I went through my life and that it wouldn’t stop after this.

 I saw images of me getting pushed into the lockers and then hit and hit over and over again, when I came home that day my body was covered in bruises and cuts. But the people who beat me where smart, they didn’t touch me in the face so nobody would get suspicious, not that anybody would care.

My crying got even harder if that was possible. Someone picked me up and got in the car with me, I think everyone else joined them in the limousine. The car started moving, and I was still crying but now I was doing that in someone’s chest.

I have no idea why I’m still crying because the images stopped, but I just couldn’t control myself anymore. After half an hour I was just sobbing and shaking, the crying had stopped.

 “Were almost there” I heard the driver say, Jaden grabbed something from his bag and pulled it over my head.

 “What is this for?’”I asked super soft, I was surprised that he even heard me.

“You go to a school full of boys and the first impression of you won’t be good” I pulled the sweater over my head and gave it back.

 “Let them see me like this, then they won’t come near me” he was shocked but came back with a marvelous statement.

 “You can hide in this and you can pretend to be a boy, then they wouldn’t come to you either in that way, but they will see you as a friend.” He ended with a smirk. I grabbed the sweater back and put it on, I then went to lie back down on Jacob’s chest because I didn’t feel well.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

 I shook my head.  “My head hurts and I feel really warm” I whispered, he went to feel my forehead.

 “JEEZ! Your head! It’s too warm!” we arrived at the school.

 When we were going in there thankfully was no one around so Jacob lifted me up and walked to the principal’s office and knocked.

The door was opened almost immediately, there stood a man around thirty years, he also had the same skin color as Jacob, Jason, Jaden and Jackson and he had the same brown eyes but his eyebrows were thicker and his build was stronger, he was also something like 5 centimeters taller, he looked like the boys their father.

“Who’s this and why are you carrying him?” He asked.

 “Oh hey dad, nice to see you too, I’m fine” he said.

 I compared them and concluded that this could indeed be his father. His father rolled his eyes.

 “Why is he wearing Jason his clothes?”

 “SHE was in the limo with us, and we wanted to pretend that she was a boy, and she agreed.’”Jacob answered.

“Is that true?” I nodded my head.

 “But why are you carrying her like a baby? If you want people to think that she is a boy you shouldn’t hold her.”

 “She wasn’t feeling well so I was just gonna help her out a bit, I checked if there was no one here before I picked her up. Can we have the keys of our rooms?” his father nodded.

 “We’ll meet properly next time, you go rest now. You share a dorm with y… the people who were in the limousine with you, you all have separate rooms, there is a lounge and next to it is a kitchen. Further you all have one bathroom that you have to share, don’t worry they have all separate cubicles and yours is shielded from the rest so you don’t have to boys peeking at you. You also have separate sinks and there already is soap and everything you need, but I think you won’t use your soap in association with your plan of pretending to be a boy. There are two toilets in your dorm, one is in the bathroom, shielded and one is in the hall they both have a lock, Jacob will tell you the rest, he’s in the same year as you just like Marcus, you have at least one of them in each class’ ”

 He gave us my key and schedule we stood up, Jacob was still holding me, I gave the principle a handshake.

 “Oh I forget to introduce myself, I’m the principle and the father of four of the boys you share a dorm with. You can call me principle or Deamon” he said.

 “Hello, my name is Evangeline” I putted on my strongest voice I had right now but is still was a little bit shaky.

“You also have to do something about your voice, you have to make it more manly” he laughed, I smiled weakly “go now, you have to rest but put here down first, there are people outside’”

Jacob let me down and held his arm under my arm and I put my arm at his shoulder for support but he pulled my hood up first so you couldn’t see anything of my face if I held my head down. We walked out and indeed there were people out I held my head down and Jacob led me to the elevator, when it opened we stepped inside and he pushed the button with the 5 on it.

The elevator slowly went up and when we finally reached our floor, our dorm, we walked out of the elevator and were greeted by my dorm mates.

“How are you?’ Samuel asked immediately.