unexpected things

Chapter 15

He still held one arm around my waist so I wouldn’t fall, he laughed.

 “You’re being overdramatic”

 “No I’m not!” he put me on the ground and gave me my camera.

 “You’re being childish” he said.

 “No I’M NOT!” I said my voice getting higher with every word I said.

He laughed “Yes you are”

 I walked away angry, I went into my room and slammed the door, “I’m not”. I heard the guys chuckling, what are they laughing at. I shut my camera off and started getting stuff, I really needed to take a shower, when I got everything I spread my towel on the bed and placed my stuff into it, when everything was in there I rolled it. I heard laughing and then yelling.

 Oh well… I opened the door and saw Adam standing there laughing so hard.

 “What is funny?” I asked.

 “Nothing!” he said way too quickly and stood with a straight face, I shrugged and started walking to the bathroom, when I stood in front of the bathroom door I heard a shower running.

 GREAT! Someone’s taking a shower, why can’t there be bathrooms in our own rooms? That would be way handier! I quickly walked in and looked down, I had to resist the urge to run out of the room, I walked to my cubicle and stepped in.

 I put my towel on a shelf; I stripped my clothes off and showered.  Five minutes, that’s all, and then I can go to sleep, I thought to myself, but the water was just so warm and comfortable, like a nice warm blanket, I drifted to sleep… I woke up because I heard loud noises.

 “Evangeline? EVANGELINE!” I groaned.

 “Thank god, she’s all right” I heard someone say. I stood up straight again and turned the water off.

 “How long have I been in here?”

 “Uhhm, about 3 minutes”

 “WHAATTT?!?!?!” I turned the water on, but it didn’t feel right anymore so I shut it off again and started drying myself. I put my underwear on and then a top and sweatpants; I dried my hair with my towel and walked out of my cubicle. I walked like a zombie to my room, and flopped on the bed I was now lying diagonal on my bed and fell asleep.

Adam’s POV

Oh my GOD! She made him laugh! I’ve never seen him laugh! Right when I thought that, Jacob started laughing.

 “That was my SISTER people, SHE made HIM laugh! The one never that never laughs laughed because of my little sister! SOMEONE HAS A CRUSH ON MY SISTER!” he stopped laughing “Wait, he has a crush on my sister. MARCUS!!”

 He ran to Marcus’ room and stormed inside I heard him yelling at Marcus. Right then Evangeline opened her door and saw me laughing.

 “What is funny?” she asked me.

 Oh shit! I can’t tell her that her brother is yelling at Marcus,

 “Nothing” I said waaaay too quickly. Great! Now she knows something is up, she walked away and stood in front of the bathroom door, she looked really annoyed, she quickly walked in with her gaze on the floor. I laughed again.

Samuel’s POV

I was taking a shower when I heard someone come in, the door closed and I heard another door open and then a lock oh must be Evangeline, about two minutes later I was finished. I dried myself and dressed up; I stepped out of the cubicle and heard snoring coming from Evangeline’s cubicle, oh no, that’s not gonna happen.

 “Evangeline? EVANGELINE!”I shouted, I heard her groan, thank god she´s all right.

“How long have I been in here?” she asked.

 “Uhhm, about 3 minutes”

 “WHAATTT?!?!?!”

 Oops, I guess I shouldn’t have woke her up. I quickly ran out of the bathroom before she would murder me. When I came in the hallway I saw Adam laughing.

 “What’s so funny dude?” I asked.

 “E- E- Evangeline!! HAHAHAHA!”

 Well I guess I won’t know what’s so funny then, but this sight is so funny, you should see him! I couldn’t help it, I started laughing too. After a few minutes of laughing Evangeline came out of the bathroom looking like really tired.

 “Shhh” I said to Adam, he nodded. She walked into her room and dropped on her bed, she lay diagonal on her bed with all her stuff on her. I walked in and picked up her stuff and put it on her desk, she’ll put it away tomorrow… I think.

 I walked to her bed and saw that Adam had her in his hands, I pulled the blanket away and he put her down. I carefully placed the blanket on her “sleep well” I said softly, Adam was already outside so I quickly kissed her forehead and walked outside closing the door behind me.

 “She looked really tired” Adam said.

 “Yeah, I know. What do you think of the situation?” I asked.

 “I am really worried about her, she’s been here like what… three days including when she was on the plane and in the car with us and she already went through so much.”

 “Yeah I know right” Adam said suddenly, I looked at him weird.

 “You said it out loud” he explained, I nodded. He turned serious “Did you see her stomach?”

 “Yes I saw it, why?”

 “No I mean did you see it? Did you focus on it?”

 “No I didn’t focus on her stomach, why? What’s your point?”

 “I think she has a bruise on her stomach, and I want to know why.”

 “Come on, we’ll ask permission” I said, but he grabbed my arm.

 “We can’t wake her!” he said with panic filled in his voice and eyes “She needs her rest” he said worried now.

Why does he want to see what’s there? Maybe it was him. Why else would he be so panicked when I was going to ask permission? I wasn’t going to wake her. I was going to ask her brothers or her father, how do I know they’re her brothers? I accidently had my ear on the door and I heard them speaking.

 “I wasn’t going to wake her; I was going to ask the principal for permission.”

 “Does he know he’s her father? I hope not… I like being the only one who knows something.”

“Oh. Okay. Let’s go.”