a cold bath

First her feet, she woke up and clung to me like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey it's okay" I tried to sooth her "Think of it like a hot bath"

"No I'll do it if you come with me" she whispered, I didn't hesitate for a moment; I sat her on the edge of the bathtub and told my father to hold her steady.

I pulled my clothes off and walked towards her, she looked shocked, and I think she didn't know I would really do that because she looked shocked, but it's not like we're naked, we both have our underwear on.

"It's just like swimming" I told her, she nodded and held her arms out; I picked her up and went to stand in the bathtub.

"Don't let the boys come in the bathroom except for Samuel" I said to my dad, he nodded and left.

She looked at me shocked.

"It's okay, you can trust Samuel

not to look at you the wrong way, and he helped me changing you" I pointed to the clothes I ripped off.

"Oh I asked them to bring new clothing" she looked at me angry and she slapped me, which wasn't hard when she's in this condition.

She started struggling to come out of my hold, which would never work; Samuel came in and saw us.

"She's so hot" we both looked at him shocked and she turned angry again.

"Uh, uh I didn't mean it like that, I mean I feel the heat coming from her when I'm two meters away" she still looked angry.

"Uh, uh I'm gay PLEASE DON'T MURDER ME FOR SAYING YOU ARE HOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT I SWEAR!" he screamed, he looked frightened and he was waving with his hands and stepping back he closed his eyes and looked like he was going to be hit in the face, you know, the way you tighten everything in your face.

When nothing happened he opened one eye and saw that we were still standing the way we were when he came in, he opened his other eye and saw that she was smiling, he relaxed and walked over to us and ruffled her hair.

"See, there's that pretty face again" he kissed her nose "Now go on and take a bath, why are you holding her like that?" he asked me.

"Because she wouldn't go in if I didn't go" I told him, I slowly put her down and she shivered from the cold.

"Come on you have to cool down, if you don't go slowly I'll pull you down"

"You have to lie down first" she said, so I did just that, I held my arms out for her to join me, she reluctantly went to sit on my stomach, which was probably not that comfy because I have an eight pack.

She was shivering and I couldn't do anything because she really had to cool her temperature down.

"Come on, you have to get your whole body to cool down, because if you just have your legs underwater for a while and only then your upper body your legs will freeze off"

I looked deadly serious which was really hard because she has a really shocked face, she looked at Samuel and he nodded too. She immediately lay down with her body on top of mine, I could feel the water warm up slightly and she was getting colder.

"Give me the thermometer"

Samuel gave it to me; I put it in her mouth and waited till I heard a beep. 39 degree Celsius.

"Give me a towel" he picked it up so he could give it to when I heard,

"Stop.'"He stopped.

"Say please first" she said shivering from the cold; I didn't like seeing her like this so I said please.

he gave me the towel while trying to hold his laughter back, yeah i don't say please or sorry often.

I lifted her out of the water and started drying her like she was a kid but I didn't dare come to her private areas. Samuel dried her hair with another towel, when I finished he was still busy. But I figured she should do the rest, I dragged Samuel out of the room and I think she started changing into other clothes.

We waited in my dad's living room, we talked about what happened today and he listened, after half an hour she still didn't come out of the bathroom so I started to worry. I walked to the bathroom and knocked, when I didn't hear an answer I knocked again.

"Evangeline, can I come in?" still no answer, I opened the bathroom door and saw that she was laying against the bathtub with her pants half up, she was asleep.

She looked so adorable, but I had to finish the job, when her pants were fully on I saw that these clothes aren't ours, they were Marcus', I thought he didn't care for Evangeline. I picked her up and brought her to the living room I sat again and placed her on my lap.

"You did a good job son" my father said to me, I nodded

"I just, I don't know, I just feel the need to protect her, I don't know why"

"That's because you're really protective of all your siblings" my father answered. I didn't understand.

"What?"I heard a whisper, I looked down and saw Evangeline looking at my dad, and I didn't hear her waking up.

My father sighed, "I guess I have some explaining to do. Samuel, Adam, Michael please go to your dorm" they nodded and went away.