◇16◇

《Chapter 16》

Chapter 16

"HELLL? THIS IS Y/N speaking," Y/N answered her phone with a groggy voice due to the fact that she just woke up. She was surprised when she found out Remi was the one calling her this early on the weekend.

"Good morning Y/N! I just wanted to see if you wanted to go see a movie and hang around the mall with me, Blyke, and Isen? I feel like it's been a while since we've hung out."

Y/N groaned, slamming her face against the pillow on her bed. Should I go, or should I stay home? Maybe it'll give me the chance to get my mind off things. Sighing, she made up her mind. "Um, yeah sure, I'll be down near the movie theater in around an hour. It's the Kovoro Mall Cinema, right?"

"Yep! See you later!"

Guess I'm not binging another anime today.

Reluctantly, the H/C girl got up from her bed and went to her bathroom. She brushed her teeth, almost falling asleep and banging her head against the mirror. Doing her normal morning routine, Y/N cleaned herself up and was soon standing in front of her closet choosing an outfit to wear. I should go for casual since I'm just hanging out with friends. Wait, do I even consider Blyke and Isen my friends? Isen is definitely a no, considering that stunt he pulled with thr whole "interview" thing. Blyke doesn't seem so bad so far.

Y/N settled for a graphic tee and high waisted denim shorts. It was comfortable and decently cute to wear out. Once she made sure she had everything she needed, she headed out. Putting on her sneakers, Y/N locked her apartment door and started walking to the movie theater that was nearby, just like every other place in this story happens to be.

Wandering around the area, she looked behind her when she heard Remi's voice in that direction.

"Y/N! Over here!" The pinkette waved her arms wildly, catching the weirded out looks from strangers around her. Usually, Y/N would be embarrassed about these types of things, but lately she's been giving zero fucks, so she started waving her arms in return while running towards Remi.

"Heyo," She slowed her pace and greeted her electricity user friend.

"Hey Y/N!" She returned enthusiastically. "Blyke and Isen are waiting over there."

Nodding, the two girls headed over to meet up with the guys. Blyke was wearing a gray shirt, a sleeveless tan hoodie, and green pants while Isen wore a lavender shirt, a blue jacket, and tan shorts. Y/N secretly drank up the sight of Blyke in a sleeveless outfit. What? Don't judge her.

"Sorry for the wait guys!" Remi apologized, their attention turning to her. Confusion spread to their faces when they saw the heterochromatic girl standing next to their friend. What the hell is she doing here? They both thought in unison. Specifically Isen, who knew where he stood with Y/N was rocky. He could tell she didn't really like him, and to be quite frank, he was pretty terrified of her.