◇38◇

🌄 Chapter 38 🌄

🌄 Chapter 38 🌄

AFTER THE WHOLE fiasco, Y/N once again disappeared faster than you could say "ok boomer." This left no time for Remi, Blyke, or Isen to even utter a single word to the girl, (not like Isen would voluntarily go near her at this point.)

Remi sat up from her position weakly with the help of the two boys, a saddened look on her face. "Even after vanishing into thin air for so long, she just leaves again without a word? What's happened to Y/N?"

"We can worry about her later. Right now we need to get you back to your dorm and call Elaine to heal you," Isen said curtly.

"I'm fine," She reassured, yet her scrunched up face said otherwise. "My injuries would've been a lot worse if Y/N didn't show up."

Rolling his eyes, Blyke argued in return. "We're not taking no for an answer. C'mon, let's hurry back."

Reluctantly, Remi dropped the subject of Y/N and gave into their advice. Both her arms were supported by the two as they returned carefully to the subway station. But the pinkette just couldn't get Y/N off her mind at all. Worry was bubbling within her, growing rapidly by the second. She had a bad feeling about all of this. Her gaze flickered up to the midnight sky for a brief moment, a shooting star flying past magically on cue.

I hope you're okay Y/N...

-

The morning at Wellston started out as any normal day, meaning some poor low tier was being harassed by a mid tier. This particular time, the mid tier was a livid male threatening a small girl who supposedly didn't do his homework assignment correctly. His hand was wrapped tightly around her trembling ones, an irk mark above his illuminating eyes.

"I told you to take care of my essay!" He yelled angrily. "What the hell is this?! I got a D+! You bombed it on purpose, didn't you?"

The girl waved her hands frantically, pleading with her aggressor. "N-no! It was too difficult of a topic! I..I just couldn't think of two ideas to write about!"

This only seemed to make him more upset. "Oh? So you chose to save your paper over mine? Have you forgotten who's the more important one around here? Now my grade's gonna tank because—"

"Move."

A shadow crept up behind him.

At the sound of the voice, both of them froze. Their heads turned around to meet eyes with hard heterochromatic ones. She merely looked at them with no sign of interest at all, seemingly more bothered that they were in her way than anything else.