◇ 27 ◇

🌌 Chapter 27 🌌

🌌 Chapter 27 🌌

MINDLESSLY GETTING READY for school like a possessed zombie was exactly what Y/N was doing at the moment. Every movement she made was slow and sluggish, her appearance similar to an undead being as well. Her pinkette roommate only watched her in concern, not wanting to bother the H/C girl.

Hesitatingly, Remi spoke up. "...Are you sure you're okay Y/N? You've been out of it the whole morning."

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine...just tired is all," She answered weakly. After she had gotten back to the dorms from the convenience store, all she could think about was the unfortunate encounter with S/C.

Just forget about it. She told herself. Pretend it never happened. After a moment, she mentally scoffed. Easier said than done.

"I'll be going first. See you later," Y/N said simply before shutting the door on her way out.

Did something happen to her last night? Remi thought worriedly.

There was fortunately no obstacles in Y/N's way while she was walking to school. Aside from the inevitable gossip here and there of course.

Y/N scanned over the open area of students, looking for two in particular. Maybe John or Seraphina can help distract me for now. She furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed everyone's attention was facing the same direction. Tracing their gazes, a small gasp let loose from her lips when she saw Seraphina, a trail a blood falling from her forehead.

Her feet moved towards the stilled purple haired teen before her mind could process anything.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Y/N asked, disturbed at the sight of her close friend bleeding so causally. Shit, there's too many people watching. They're going to be suspicious of Seraphina.

On cue, murmurs erupted from all angles.

"Seraphina? Bleeding?"

"Why isn't she healing herself?"

"Can't she rewind it?"

In the midst of this, a frantic girl with short, lime green hair tied into two small buns ran toward them. She cried in an apologetic tone, "I'm so sorry Seraphina! I didn't mean to hit you! I was just practicing my aim, and totally missed!"

You smell that? I smell bullshit.

"You sure it's not the smell of coffee cause you sure drown in that shit 24/7," The author mumbled to herself.