◇43◇

🎆 Chapter 43 🎆

🎆 Chapter 43 🎆

ANOTHER TROUBLING DAY at Wellston Private High School was about to take place. It was the day yet another Royal would face an upright humiliation.

"Are you sure about this John?" Cecile asked, a waver evident in her voice.

Normally she wouldn't be doubtful in this situation, but this was a bit different that usual.

"I think you're forgetting your place," John sneered, obviously annoyed with her pestering. Cecile was no more than a tool to him, and they both knew that very well.

The cyan-haired girl sighed. "It's just...wasn't Blyke one of Y/N's close friends? I get beating up Isen, since she doesn't have a good relationship with that idiot. But Blyke—"

"Shut up!" He shouted, immediately quieting her. "At this point, I don't think she'd even care much if I was near death. So stop babbling already. You're giving me a headache, jeez."

Cecile bit the side of her tongue, knowing what John was saying was probably correct.

Speaking of the devil, Y/N wasn't in school today either. It looks like she vanishes into thin air quite frequently these days. This does spike a ball of uneasiness, knowing the personality flips Y/N has whenever returning from a disappearance. She was like a tornado of unpredictable events that comes and goes as it pleases. What sort of atrocity will happen when she returns this time?

Once it appeared to John that Cecile had nothing left to retaliate, he clicked his tongue and slid on his infamous Joker mask, warming up the strength ability he had just stole.

It was time to find his next target, the Jack of Wellston. He would destroy all of the royals, one by one. That's when this stupid hierarchy will finally be crushed.

It didn't take long to find the redhead. He was walking outside alongside one of the back entrances of the campus. The fight between the renowned Joker and the Jack, who would one day become the King of Wellston, attracted many onlookers. They crowded by the windows, yelling encouraging words to Blyke.

But of course, the fight was already decided from the start. No matter how hard Blyke fought.

The Joker won with an overwhelming victory.

-

It was the hospital S/N died in.

Cautiously, Y/N tore open the top of the envelope, sucking in a deep breath through her teeth. Inside, she first found a small piece of paper with neatly written words in blue ink.