◇19◇

《Chapter 19》

Chapter 19

THE SCHOOL DAY was just getting started yet Y/N already felt like smashing her head against a wall repeatedly until she had permanent brain damage. That interaction she just had with Doc dampened her mood considerably. This is probably karma for all my fucking sins. God, please forgive me-

"Look at him! So pathetic!" She heard someone mock as she walked through the halls of Wellston.

An irrelevant background character with blue hair sneered, "A cripple like you should watch where you walk. You just made my uniform dirty! What do you have to say for yourself?"

There's only one cripple at Wellston..John! I mean, technically he's not a cripple, but only a few people know that. I swear to god if they're messing with-

"You're fucking garbage. Go to hell," John spat.

Damn.

"Huh?!" The extra grabbed John's shoulder roughly. "What the hell did you just call us?!"

"He said you're fucking garbage."

The two bullies turned their head at the new female voice that joined in. Y/N stood there unimpressed with her arms crossed. She had enough of their bullshit. "You two better scram before I rearrange your teeth."

"Don't tell us what to do bitch-!" The blue haired one roared before his friend pulled his shoulder frantically. He whispered, "Dude! There's a rumor going around that this chick is some crazy strong psychotic monster! Remember the four mid tiers that were super injured? People are saying it's all because of her!"

The green dude did a shit job whispering because Y/N could hear every word he was saying. The fuck?! I swear to god I told those four to keep their mouths shut. Great, I should just let the whole school know I have two abilities. I can't be secretive for shit.

"Really?!" His friend whisper-yelled in return before scrambling away in fear. Y/N sighed watching them run away from her. I wish I could run away from my problems like that.

Extending her hand towards John, she asked, "You good?"

"Yeah," He mumbled, taking her hand and standing to his feet. He dusted himself off and sent her a grateful glance. "Thanks Y/N."

"No problem."

Y/N couldn't help but notice his change in demeanor. He wasn't at all his cheery self, a complete contrast to when he was with Seraphina yesterday. She was also seeing him in a whole new light after discovering the fact that he indeed had an ability, one that could overpower Arlo. She just wished she knew what it was.