◇32◇

🌄Chapter 32🌄

🌄Chapter 32🌄

HE FIDGETED WITH every muscle in his body due to the fact that he was standing in the elevator next to these proclaimed superheroes. Y/N could practically hear the anxiety that rolled off him in waves judging from how much he paced around the metal box. Not to mention the sweat pouring down him like a waterfall.

In hopes of helping him settle down his nerves, Y/N tapped his shoulder delicately. "Hey-"

"AUGH! WHAT?" He screeched like a high pitched tone, flinching from the contact.

She stared at him blankly, "Lighten up dude. You're making us all nervous. Nobody's asking you to fight or anything. Just be there to support in case something happens."

His adam's apple bobbed in reply. Nothing was said after until the elevator came to a stop, the door sliding open as smooth as butter. At the end of the room was the back of a man with light purple hair, fitting the description of their target.

Remi cleared her throat ceremoniously, "Waldo! Don't move! We are here to put a stop to your tyranny!"

Purple shockwaves flared beneath his feet in a circular motion. He partially turned the side of his head to glance at the three with his piercing, crimson eyes. "Who thinks they could show up to my room uninvited?" On cue, the shockwaves bursted towards them in an alarming pace, causing Remi and the blonde man they were with to brace for impact. Meanwhile Y/N merely stood in place, unaffected.

The electricity user managed to keep her position by blocking with her own blue electricity. The blonde man, Quinton, however, wasn't as fortunate, flying back and slamming into the wall violently. A spray of blood came out of his mouth before he lost consciousness.

Y/N clicked her teeth seeing him slumped motionless against the wall. They weren't kidding, huh? That shockwave was much stronger than a 2.8 could do. No wonder they're so afraid of him.

"Still standing, hm? Not for long." He taunted, shockwaves pulsing more visibly. Anyone could tell that the power has gone to his head, making him irritatingly cocky.

But...even if he is much stronger than a 2.8...

"You're still not strong enough."

"What-"

Milliseconds later, all he could see was a blur of H/C rushing past him at the speed of light. A S/C arm trapped his upper body in a lock as she leaned into his ear and whispered, "Now who's not going to be standing for long?"