◇36 ◇

🌄 Chapter 36 🌄

🌄 Chapter 36 🌄

"Y-YOU'RE TELLING ME..." Y/N's lip quivered, tears not able to express her current emotions. "S/N killed herself...?"

There was no reply from her weeping parents, as they weren't able to form proper words at the moment. The three of them stood outside the emergency room of the hospital, aside from the fact that    Y/N's mom was on her knees from the limp feeling in her body.

"Where is she?" Y/N suddenly said. "I..I don't believe this is happening. I need to see her with my own eyes right now."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but—"

"I said, where is my sister?"

"...Her body is being transported to the morgue at the moment...once again, we apologize for your loss.

Her jaw clenched, fists balling up. "I don't have time for this!" She pushed past the shocked doctors and ran into the emergency room.

She would later regret that decision.

What she saw when she emerged through those doors was her sister; her sweet, innocent little sister, with sickly blue skin, almost as though the life had been sucked out of her very soul. Her lips that once held a smile that Y/N held dearest to her was now colorless, and cracked. A large scar that ran along the entirety of her neck was what caught Y/N's eyes the most, dealing the final blow. The last glimpse she caught was like a scene straight out of a horror movie.

S/N's otherwise motionless head flopped to the side, perhaps by gravity or the world was trying to see how long it would take for Y/N to completely crash into an escape-less, dark oblivion. Those dull, lifeless eyes pierced her heterochromatic ones until one of the morgue workers pulled a white sheet over her body after what seemed like an eternity.

"Miss! You're not supposed to be in here!" Someone yelled right next to her. But everything fell into deaf's ears.

"Someone get security!"

Suddenly she felt at least three pairs of arms and some type of blue barrier ability restricting her any further. The security team at this hospital didn't play around.

"Tch!" Y/N snapped out of her trance. "G...get off of me!" With one yank, she easily ripped out of their grasps and broke through the barrier.

What the—?! The guards were awestruck. How did this one teenage girl break through their defense that easily? They were a team of high tiers for God's sake! All of them stood to their feet, beginning to feel anxious of what this girl could potentially do.