◇24 ◇

🌌Chapter 24🌌

🌌Chapter 24🌌

"HEY, WAIT UP Y/N!" A light, feminine voice echoed through the halls, making the H/C girl twist her body to look back. It was Remi, her pinkette friend. The said girl ran up to Y/N, wiping a bead of sweat from her forehead.

"Morning Y/N!" She beamed. "You're here pretty early today."

Y/N stiffled a yawn and replied, "Yeah, I woke up early to pack my belongings all up."

"Oh," Remi popped. "Are you going on vacation or something?"

More like our headmaster who's hair looks like my lawn forced me to move into the dorms. She secretly complained on her head. Sighing audibly, Y/N said, "I'm moving into the Wellston Dorms."

"Really?" Remi whipped her head at the girl, astonished. Knowing how Y/N was the type to like her own personal space and peace, the last thing the pinkette expected was her moving into the dorms. Then she realized something. "You know, I got a notice this morning saying I'm supposed to be getting a new roommate today! Do you think...?"

"That'd be so great. It'd make this situation a hundred times better." Y/N pleaded.

Remi paused, contemplating for a moment. "Wait, why are you moving into the dorms?"

"You heard what happened to me, Serry, John, Arlo, and Elaine last weekend, right?" Seeing the girl nod, she continued. "Well, the headmaster apparently is forcing me and John to move out of our own houses and into the Wellston Dorms. Something along the lines of, 'for your own safety." A bitter tone emerged with the explanation.

"Dang, that sucks. On the bright side, we're probably going to be roommates from now on!" Remi cheered positively, somewhat lifting Y/N's bad mood.

"Yeah, I guess."

Changing the topic, Y/N raised an eyebrow when Remi pulled out a stack of papers. That bitch stack of papers is more than all the essays I've written in my life put together. Handing a few to the heterochromatic girl, she asked, "Do you mind helping me hang up these fliers around the school? Blyke's already helping."

Y/N wrinkled her forehead as she skimmed down the papers in her hands. BEWARE, EMBER ATTACKS AROUND WELLSTON AREA. There were two things running through her head at this moment.

Number one: This seems like a smart way to raise awareness and Remi feels very strongly about this subject. I should help a friend out.

Number two: I'm too fucking lazy for this shit.

As much as the two sides were debating, the helpful side of her came out victorious. Giving a weak smile, she complied, "Sure, I don't mind helping out." As they walked around the school posting the fliers in various locations, they spotted two familiar boys, specifically with red and blonde hair.