◇44◇

🎆 Chapter 44 🎆

🎆 Chapter 44 🎆

"BRO, I'M TELLING you!" One student claimed eagerly to his circle of friends. "Blyke wasn't able to do anything against him. The fight was totally one sided!"

"Yeah, I know idiot. I was there too!"

"Bruh, it was brutal as hell. Who the hell is this guy?"

"Nobody knows! He's a complete mystery. Do you think he's working with that Y/N girl?"

"No way. She hasn't even been at school for the past few days. I swear she only comes like once a month. "

"I bet all that two ability rumor shit was all just a lie and she's just too embarrassed to show her face at school," He sneered.

"I don't know man, there are a lot of incidents involving her. Did you hear about those four cocky mid tiers? They're all at the hospital right now in critical condition. I have a friend that's friends with one of them and went to visit the hospital. But when they went to visit him, he totally flipped out and started yelling and crying like a psycho. Muttering shit over and over like 'Y/N' and 'monster' and 'masked man." Creepy stuff like that. Apparently the other three are acting weird too."

"Woah, I just got chills."

"I know right. Wait, masked man? Do you think it's the same masked guy going around Wellston?"

"That means Y/N and the Joker are really working together then, right?"

"Wait, 'Joker'?"

"Yeah, that's what people are starting to call him.

"So if Y/N is above the Jack, Ace, Queen, King, and maybe even Joker...

"...wouldn't that make her title, Dealer?"

-

"Isen," Arlo didn't have to turn around to know who joined him on the normally desolate rooftop. "What are you doing here?"

"Please.." Isen gulped, feeling a lump in his throat. "Please tell me you have a plan for those two."

"..They're just throwing a tantrum. Leave them, they'll get over it soon."

"No, they won't! John just wiped out Blyke in front of everyone! And not too long ago, you know that Y/N and him sent those four mid tiers that kidnapped Seraphina to the hospital completely traumatized! Do you really think they care about anything anymore?"