◇25 ◇

🌌Chapter 25🌌

🌌Chapter 25🌌

"YOUR ROOMATE IS Blyke, hm..not bad," Seraphina thought aloud. The three were huddled on the rooftop as per usual in an attempt to get away from their school responsibilities. It was also the perfect place for someone like Y/N to contemplate the meaning of life and question every decision she made.

John nodded, blowing out a puff of air tiredly. He began shaking his head, "Nonono. You haven't seen the way he glares at me. I feel like he's gonna murder me in my sleep."

"Nah, don't worry. He's got better things to do." She brushed off his concern.

"Real comforting."

The purple haired girl admitted , "Well he's not the most approachable person, but he minds his own business at least. It's unlike him to act hostile unless you provoke him in someway. Hah, actually that makes perfect sense. Since pissing people off is your speciality."

John groaned in annoyance.

Chuckling under her breath, Seraphina averted her eyes to the quiet heterochromatic girl. "Who's your roommate Y/N?"

"Remi," Y/N replied absentmindedly.

"Oh, that's good. If it were anyone else you probably would've decapitated them in frustration by now."

Not gonna lie, that's most likely true.

Noticing John's upset expression, Y/N said, "What's the beef with you and Blyke anyways? I don't remember anything happening to make you two dislike each other."

The black haired teen scoffed, turning his head away. That's cause you weren't there when...

"John?" She snapped him out of his trance.

"Huh, oh..it's not important..." He shrugged. There was no way he was going to tell her what happened with him and Bkyke. As much as the two males hated each other, John knew that Y/N was good friends with the red head. If he were to tell her what happened, she would surely get involved and things would get too complicated. He didn't want to bother her anymore with his own problems.

"Hm..alright," Y/N said hesitantly. It was obvious there was more to the story then he was letting on, but she decided tiler it go for now.

A tick mark suddenly appeared on John's forehead. "Ugh, I just wanted some consolation! Why are you two backing him up?"  He complained, slumping his back.

"I mean, he is my friend," Y/N shrugged.

"And I'm the one who crowned him as Jack," Seraphina stated. At the mention of this, Y/N perked up. "Oh, really? I thought it would've been Arlo to give him that position. Then again, you are in a higher position than him...even if you don't have your ability at the moment." She trailed off at the last part, not wanting to upset her friend by bringing up the sore subject.