Day 1 - First Kiss (Logince)

Trigger warnings: N/A

~~~

Logan pulled back a grey-ish sheet, appearing so due to the layer of dust coating it. As he pulled it away, a cloud of dust flew up into his face. He stumbled back, covering his nose so he inhaled as little as possible. As the dust subsided, a silhouette of a figure was visible, standing in an action pose, hands in the air as if weilding a sword.

'A statue?' Logan thought, creeping forward.

He cautiously placed his hand on the grey figure. Was it... breathing? Suddenly, bright beams of light appeared where Logan made contact with the figure's back. Logan tried to take his hand away, but physically couldn't. He began to panic, wondering what kind of prank Virgil was playing on him. He ripped his eyes away from the figure to search the corners of the attic for cameras. He found one in the opposite corner, but he was pretty sure that was was from the shaving foam and fork prank. They'd agreed to never talk about that one again.

With Logan still looking around, someone spoke up behind him. "Who are you?" The person flirted.

Logan whipped round and stared at the figure in disbelief. The statue stood tall, in some sort of prince costume. The only difference from a few moments ago was that the statue looked... human.

"You're talking..."

"Yeah? It's a thing people do?"

Logan looked down and realised how close they were. His hand was still glued to the statue's back, meaning that in order for it to face him, Logan had to have his arm around him. He tried to pull it away, using a bit more force for each yank, until the statue yelped.

"Hey! That hurts!" it howled.

Logan shushed him. "Stay quiet, I don't want Patton and Virgil to hear you. Why are you talking like that? Who even are you?"

The statue furrowed his brows. "I am Prince Roman, and this is my voice. Do you have a problem with it?"

"No, it just seemed 'put-on', if you will."

Logan turned away and tried to pace, but ended up pulling Roman with him. He had millions of questions, but decided against asking any until he had more time to think.

He muttered to himself about this strange man. A statue living and breathing defied all logic, and yet, there was a strange 'prince' in the attic with him.

"Are you alright?" The Prince asked.

Logan was jolted back by his arm, Roman having planted his feet. "I'm fine."

He gasped, having an epiphany. "We should ask Patton and Virgil, they know all about this fairy-tale nonsense."

The prince glared, "'fairy-tale nonsense?' I'm not some 'fairy-tale' prince to whisk you away into the sunset to be wed and live happily ever after. You're not even a princess!"

"Good observation," Logan said, sarcasm dripping off his words. He walked over to the ladder, and turned around to climb down. He faltered, wondering how he'd climb down safely. He hesitantly put both feet on the first rung, climbing down and pulling Roman with him. The prince copied Logan and they made it down with relative ease.

Without a word, Logan led Roman downstairs into the living room.

"Patton, Virgil, we need to talk," he announced as he walked into the room.

The pair looked up from the television, to see Logan stood, holding a man in a prince costume.

"Oh gosh, Logan! Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Patton leapt up and pulled Logan over to the sofa, dragging Roman with him. Virgil scooted over to avoid being squished by Logan and Roman, whom Patton shoved onto the sofa with a bit too much force. Patton plopped down on the other side of the sofa and grinned at the pair.

"So, how long have you been dating?"

Logan blushed slightly and ducked his head away, while Roman just chuckled.

"We aren't together. Let me explain. I am Prince Roman. A Dragon Witch cast-"

"A dragon witch?" Virgil piped up, leaning past Logan to smirk at Roman.

"...yes. Anyway, she cast a spell on me that turned me into a statue." Roman paused for a second, trying to remember more. He knew there was some curse, prophecy thing that had to be broken for him to return to his kingdom.

"Ah, that's it!" He exclaimed, jumping up. Logan got pulled up with him, much to his dismay. "Sorry, I remember the curse! I was turned into a statue to live out the rest of my days. That is unless a beautiful young maiden, whose lips had not felt the touch of another's graced my stone with her silken palm. There her hand must remain until I could capture her lips with my own and win her affections."

Logan blushed deeply, deciphering the curse. "If this is anything like Patton's fairytales, I will be the first to say that I do not want to be stuck with you for the next few months while we 'build trust in our relationship'.

"Agreed." Roman wasted no time in joining their lips. They moved in sync, both secretly enjoying it. Logan brought his free hand up to Roman's hair and Roman's hands rested over Logan's shoulders.

Patton and Virgil sat back and watched in awe as a bright light engulfed Roman.

"I can't believe I was your first, nerd," Roman mumbled against Logan's lips, before disappearing completely.

Logan hovered for a second, lips puckered, with both hands hovering in midair. He came to his senses and coughed, clearly embarrassed. He smoothed his hair down and straightened his tie, trying to maintain his well-put-together appearance, despite the deep blush gracing his cheeks.

"So, he was your first?"