Day 23 - Club (Analogical and Roceit)

C.W. Implied sex, swearing, weapons, PDA at the extreme.

Idk this song but my friend says it's gay so there ya go. Speaking of friends, if anyone who knows me in real life is reading this, please click away, delete your history and burn whatever device you are reading this on.

I physically cringed while writing this so I'm very sorry. I'm talking full on shudders, tears, etc etc.

Here, have a dumb drabble bc I didn't know what else to write.

~~~

'Guess who definitely didn't get an English Shepherd puppy.'

One text and Patton was at his brother's house, playing with Ginger. He'd stayed much longer than both of them anticipated, but who could deny Ginger all of the love and attention she deserved? It was when Ethan, the brother, began to get antsy that Patton realised just how late it was.

"Oh, I should probably get going."

Ethan jumped up and walked over to the door, grabbing Patton's coat and satchel off the rack. "Yeah, it's pretty late."

Patton took his time saying goodbye to Ginger and wandered over to Ethan. "Are you okay? You seem worried about something."

"Worried? No, just... tired."

Patton saw right through Ethan's pathetic attempt of an excuse. He was too used to this. Ethan was a secretive person but it rarely got to this point.

"Ethan, what aren't you telling me. I want to help! If you told me, maybe I could-"

Patton was cut off by the door flying open. It clattered against the wall and in piled four men that Patton had never seen before in his life. The were all laughing heartily and Patton assumed they were drunk. Ginger darted to her bed in the corner.

The man in front stopped, making the others stop too, and looked around the room. He looked over at Patton and Ethan and a wide grin spread across his face.

"Deceit! My love!" He stumbled towards Ethan and draped himself over him. He planted a kiss on his cheek and nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

Ethan blushed and turned to Patton. "I can explain."

"Please do." Patton's eyes were wide in terror.

Ethan put Patton's belongings back on the rack and led him over to the sofa, the man still attached to him. He managed to shrug him off as he sat down but the man was persistent and sat on the arm right next to him.

"Patton, these are... my friends."

Patton looked back at the group. They didn't really seem like the kind of people Ethan would usually hang around with.

Firstly, the man attached to him. He had bright crimson, fluffy hair with shaved sides, and sported a red and cream varsity jacket. He seemed more flirtatious and teasing than clingy. Ethan told Patton that he was Roman, and that they were dating. Patton shot Ethan a taunting look that only got a glare in response.

Then he was introduced to Remus, Roman's brother. He was wearing a dark green cycling jacket (for... whatever reason). His hair was similar to Roman's but was brown with a grey streak in it, and haphazardly spiked up.

Finally, there was Virgil and Logan. Virgil had a purple and black bomber jacket that was a size too big for him. He had a purple deathhawk that hung down on one side of his face.

Logan wore a beige, tweed trench coat with a black shirt and blue tie under it. You couldn't really see that, though, considering Virgil was straddling him on the dining chair he was sitting on. His hair was very dark brown and tied up in a bun.