★ | 007. he's a werewolf, supernatural

Book: Multipeople Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 7: He's A Werewolf, Supernatural
Word Count: 848

Book: Multipeople Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 7: He's A Werewolf, SupernaturalWord Count: 848

"I'm a werewolf."

Those were the three words that had sent Dean's head spiralling. He felt sick to his stomach and like he was about to pass out. Instead of doing either of those, he ran. He ran as fast as he could, jumped in the impala and drove away.

It probably wasn't the best idea to drive in this state but Dean was to furious to care. His boyfriend, the one he loved was a supernatural creature.

Dean had trusted him, told him everything and would have done anything for him and after a year of knowing each other, he was finally told the truth.

After a year of kisses, fights, sex and more sex, [name] had only just told Dean and Dean was hurt. He was hurting so bad right now. He was lied to and he didn't know if he could trust [name] ever again. Which sucked because he was so fucking in love with him.

Dean pulled the car to the side of the road and slammed his head on the steering wheel with a loud groan. Why couldn't his life ever be easy? Why couldn't he have just found a nice guy that was human. Nope. Dean Winchester wasn't that lucky.

He had to breakup with [name]. It was the only thing he could do... right? He was a hunter and [name] was a werewolf. It would never be able to mix. Dean could feel tears coming to his eyes. He loved [name], he didn't want to let him go.

It's not like he had ever shown signs of aggression towards him either, [name] had never been anything but kind and loving.

His phone buzzed beside him and he looked down to see his boyfriends name pop up. He couldn't answer it, not yet at least. He let it ring out before picking it up and going to listen to the voicemail.

"Dean... please answer. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's the last thing I ever wanted to do. And I'm so sorry. I hate myself for what I am and I just wanted to pretend I was normal... for you because I didn't want to lose you... looks like it's to late for that, huh? Just remember that I love you, okay?"

The dial tone was heard and Dean squeezed his eyes shut, replaying the message. [name] sounded so sincere and it made Dean's heart clench. He was finally happy and he didn't want that ripped away from him.

He threw his phone to the side and placed his hand back on the steering wheel. Turning the car back on and doing a u turn, going back the way he came.

He arrived at the hotel in less time than he expected and he shut off the car, before he could get out, [name] was already out the door, obviously having heard him and was making his way to the impala slowly, afraid if he moved to fast he would scare Dean off.

Dean slowly got out of the car, not walking any closer to him and [name] kept his distance, standing ten feet away from each other, "I'm glad your back." [name] said with a soft smile.

Dean folded his arms over his chest, suddenly feeling his mouth go dry, "I wasn't going to but... you just had to make me fall in love with you."

[name] smiled brightly and went to step forward but Dean took a step back and held up his hand, "just... stay back. I might love you but you lied to me and... I don't trust you anymore."

A look of hurt spread across [name]'s face and Dean nearly apologised right there but held his ground. "I understand. I shouldn't of done what I did. I should of told you so long ago but... I was scared Dean. You're a hunter and I'm a werewolf. I guess, I just wanted to have as long as I could before you broke up with me."

Dean scoffed angrily, "you think I would break up with you because of this?! Yes, I'm a hunter and me and you aren't supposed to mix but... I love you. I've never felt this way about anyone and if you think I'm gonna lose another person I love than you're an idiot."

[name] looked at him confused, tilting his head to the side in an adorable way, "y-you're not breaking up with me?"

"Of course not." Dean said, finally walking forward until he was up close with [name], lifting his hand to rest it on his cheek. "Like I said, I love you and I'm so pissed off but you're not getting rid of me. Ever."

[name] smiled and sighed happily, turning his head to nuzzle Dean's hand, "good because I was hoping to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I can make that happen."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio