★ | 101. get the guy, teen wolf

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 101: Get The Guy, Teen Wolf
Word Count: 1325

"Are you ready to get the guy today, Scott?" Stiles asked excitedly, patting his best friend on the back

"Are you ready to get the guy today, Scott?" Stiles asked excitedly, patting his best friend on the back. Today was the day Scott was finally going to confess his love to [name], the guy had been in love with as long as Stiles had been in love with Lydia. So, yeah, a really long time.

"I thought I was but turns out. I'm really freaking nervous." Scott shifted from foot to foot, looking around the yard to see if he could see the other boy.

"You can't back out now! We've been talking about this for years. Please, I can't listen to you obsess over him anymore. So if you don't tell him I swear to god I'll tell him... okay, maybe I won't." Stiles huffed at Scott looked at him with wide eyes. "Deep breath Scotty. You got this."

"You're right. I can do this." Scott cleared his throat and looked towards the entrance of his school that he knew held the boy he loved. All he had to do was walk up to him, confess his love and than they would be together forever and Scott would get exactly what he always wanted.

Even when Allison first came to school, he knew he would never feel for her the way he felt for [name] so his relationship with her didn't last very long. He hated that he hurt her but he knew he couldn't stay with her any longer. Besides [name] had a boyfriend at the time to, he was dating Danny but they had broken up when Danny moved away.

Scott knew he couldn't just rush in and tell him he loved him when he was heart broken over Danny so he kept his distance, only being there for him as a friend. It had made them even closer and Scott had fallen even more in love with him.

And if there was one thing Scott did know was that [name] was at least sexually attracted to him. He had smelt the desire rolling off of him when he had come out of the shower, only wearing a towel. Scott hadn't expected him to come over that day so he was a bit shocked when he saw the boy sitting on his bed. He was even more surprised when he smelt him. In a completely non creepy way.

When he walked into the school, his eyes immediately went to [name]'s locker that was situated just down the hall from his. He already saw the boy getting his books out and he froze, not being able to move his feet forward to go talk to him.

Stiles huffed and pushed him forward, "C'mon, man. Remember what I said? You're the hot girl that everybody wants, including [name]." He continued to basically walking Scott down the hall, stopping when they were just out of earshot from Scott's love. "Confidence is key." He walked away, leaving Scott just standing there and staring.

"Scott? What are you doing just staring into space?" [name] laughed as he closed his locker and walked over to the werewolf, waving his hands in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to wolfy."