★ | 147. unproblematic, celebrity

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 147: Unproblematic, Celebrity
Word Count: 1267

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 147: Unproblematic, Celebrity Word Count: 1267

Scandal after scandal.

Each one of the members had been in one. [name] on the other hand was never in trouble. He never did anything wrong and the fans loved him for it. It's not because he was forced to be good by his management. He just liked acting that way. He hated getting into trouble. He wasn't the most popular member in his band because of but that was okay.

He sat on the couch, tuning one of his guitars when Jordan came running in and jumped next to him, landing roughly and nearly head butting him. [name] pulled back with wide eyes. "Dude, what was that for?" He asked his band mate.

"I can't help it. I'm just so excited. I mean, we are going to play before One Direction tomorrow. Do you know how much that is going to help our careers? There the biggest boy band in the world and we're playing before them." He spoke excitedly, jumping up and down.

[name] smiled at him, putting his guitar down and placing a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "I know. I'm excited to. Just try not to head butt anyone else. Imagine if we had to go to the hospital before tomorrow."

Jordan scoffed. "Nothing is going to stop me from performing tomorrow. The fans need to see the lead singer after all." He said cockily.

[name] glanced at him. He worried sometimes that Jordan would let the fame get to his head and act out. Act out more then he usually does anyway. He smiled at him and nodded. "Right. Can't have a band without a lead singer."

"Hey, your back up singing isn't too bad... on second thought, just stick to the instruments." Jordan laughed, obviously joking.

[name] didn't take any offence to it and laughed as well.

★ ★ ★

The next day came around a lot quicker then he had been expecting and he was nervous as hell. He had played many shows before but none of them had a crowed as big as this one. They were all back stage, getting prepared for the show.

They had had short introductions with the One Direction boys but they were busy as well so they couldn't have any long conversations with them. [name] was rather disappointed about that. He was a fan of them and had wanted to ask them a million questions and get to know them.

"You guys are going on in five! Get in positions!"

[name] breathed shakily and looked down at his hands, seeing they were shaking as well. You can do this. You've been doing this for most of your life. Don't doubt yourself. He chanted in his head. "You guys ready?" He asked his band mates.

"More then ready." Jordan answered and the other agreed.

They walked out onto the stage and the screams were so loud, he felt his ears ring. His lips spread out into a smile as he heard the chanting of his band name and the names of the members. He saw a group waving at him and when he waved back, they lost it. His nerves died down and he gripped onto his guitar.