★ | 106. timeless, attack on titan

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 106: Timeless, Attack On Titan
Word Count: 1046

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 106: Timeless, Attack On TitanWord Count: 1046

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the handsome Levi Ackerman." He smirked, leaning against the door frame and tilting his head, confidence radiating off of him. "You're finally taking up my offer to be with me? I knew you would come around."

If there was one thing to know about [name], it was that he was the biggest flirt. Especially when it came to Levi, the man he claimed to be in love with. Levi didn't believe. He might have if [name] didn't flirt with everyone else he met.

"I'm not here for that, you pervert!" Levi shouted in his face, pushing his hand forward to push the other man back a few steps. "I'm here because I can't find, Eren. I need to talk to him and seeing as you to are so close, I figured you might know where he is."

"If I didn't know any better, I would say you're jealous." He laughed at the annoyed expression he received. "As a matter of fact, I don't know where he is so you're on your own beautiful."

"Of course you're not helpful." Levi snapped, turning around to leave.

"The offers still on the table if you want me to relieve some of that stress!" [name] called after him but he was ignored. He sighed and made sure Levi was gone before he also left his room. He walked out of the building and towards the horse stables. "Levi's looking for you, you know? Don't worry. I didn't tell him where you were."

Eren groaned, stepping away from the horse he had been petting. "What does he want now?"

"Don't know but he seemed pretty serious."

"He's always serious." Eren mumbled.

"I figured if I followed you, you would lead me to him." Levi's voice spoke and [name] whipped around to see Levi glaring at him with angry eyes. "Looks like I wasn't wrong about my assumption about you two."

"What assumption?" Eren asked, looking between the other two in confusion.

"He thinks we're sleeping together." [name] said bluntly. A blush spread across the titan shifter's cheeks. "Even though I've told him that nothing is going on between us. We're just friends. I also think it's funny that he won't admit that the reason he cares so much is because he loves me and he's jealous."

"You're completely wrong!" Levi shouted, stomping his foot in anger. "Why would I love someone who flirts with anyone he can find?" He crossed his arms. "If I were to be with someone it wouldn't be you."

Those words would have hurt that average person. [name] wasn't average and he wasn't hurt. He continued to smile. "You're so cute when you're mad. Besides you clearly don't know the difference between friendly flirting and the I'm in love with you flirting I do. Can you guess which one I do with you?"

"Did you want me to leave?" Eren asked, not knowing if it was right for him to be hearing this conversation or not.

Levi ignored him and stepped closer to the other person. "If you really loved me than you wouldn't be doing any type of flirting with anyone else."

He knew many things about Levi. He liked to say he knew him better than anyone but still to this day, his possessiveness surprised him. "Well, if you made me yours than I guess I wouldn't do any type of flirting with anyone. I would only be with you." He wasn't lying. He would never cheat on Levi. He had been trying to get him to return his feelings for what felt like an eternity. Why would he ruin that for a few hours of fun with someone else?

"Don't lie to me." Levi didn't know how or when they had gotten so close that they ended up being inches apart.

"You can always tell when I'm lying. You know I'm telling the truth. You just don't want to admit it." He whispered.

Eren cleared his throat but wasn't surprised when he was ignored again. Obviously what Levi had to talk to him wasn't that important. He walked straight passed them and left the stables.

"You've put me on such a high pedestal. What are you going to do when you find out I'm not perfect?"

"That's why I love you because I know you're not perfect. I love your flaws." He smiled, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I would never pressure you to be with me but I know if you have me a chance, you wouldn't regret it."

"It's not an easy decision." Levi pursed his lips. "Where is a fucked up world where love doesn't last. What's the point of being together?" [name] leaned forward and kissed him, shocking him to his core as sparks flew through him and he felt is heart try to leap out of his chest. He sharp breath escaped him as the kiss ended and he looked up at [name].

"The point of being together is that. That spark and the way we feel when we're around each other. A feeling like that... it's timeless." He quickly spun Levi around, placing him on the soft hay as he leaned over him. "It's an addictive feeling, isn't it?"

Hours earlier, if he had tried to pull this stunt, Levi would have snapped at him and pushed him off. Now, he pulled him in until they couldn't get any closer, spreading his legs for [name] to get more comfortable. "It's a scary feeling."

"It is." He laughed, pecking Levi on the lips. "But whenever you're scared, you just have to remember I'm here and I'll protect you. Just like you protect me."

They laid in the stables for what felt like hours. Two feelings ran through Levi. Fear that what was happening in the moment wouldn't last and would be over by tomorrow. The stronger feeling was love. He was finally going to let himself love the man on top of him.

"Wait a second, where did Eren go?"

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio

Okay, I love writing Attack On Titan Imagines. I have a couple more drafts of AOT and so far they have been the best to write.