★ | 113. drunk and sick, celebrity

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 113: Drunk And Sick, Celebrity
Word Count: 1149

He clapped quickly as he watched his boyfriend on stage, singing along to the songs and dancing with his friends

He clapped quickly as he watched his boyfriend on stage, singing along to the songs and dancing with his friends. They were in the private area because if he was done with the crowed, he would get mobbed since everyone knew he was the boyfriend of Harry Styles.

"He's so good. How does someone like him even exist?" He slurred, more than slightly drunk. He would usually stay sober but it was one of his friends birthdays so he was letting loose.

He couldn't stop giggling as Harry sang one of the dirty songs. His face was red and he stumbled as he danced. "You have had way to much to drink." Jeremy said, shaking his head. "Weren't you supposed to be hanging out with Harry after?"

"Uh, I can still hang out with me. No one is stopping me from hanging out with me. I wish I could hang out with him now." He rambled, trying to take another drink of his beer but Jeremy grabbed it away from him. [name] tried to take it back but his strength had weakened immensely and he was easily pushed back onto the couch.

"You should sit down for a little. Do you want a water?" Jeremy asked.

"No, I want my beer. Give it back... please." He whined, waving his arms around. "Come on, I promise I'll be a good boy. Jeremy." He continued, pouting his bottom lip out and doing a puppy dog face. Harry can never say no to this face.

However Jeremy was not Harry and he easily ignored him, putting the beer far away and pushing [name] down further onto the couch so he was lying down on his back. "Harry will kill me if I let you drink anymore."

[name] mumbled some gibberish before his eyes slowly shut. Even though the loud screaming crowed and blaring music, he still fell asleep, his chest slowly rising and falling.

★ ★ ★

After the concert was finished, Harry made his way straight to the private area, wanting to see his boyfriend and ask if he enjoyed the show. "Hey, guys." He greeted [name]'s friends with a polite smile. He looked around them but didn't see who he wanted. "Where is--"

"Over here." Jeremy cut him off and led him towards the couch where the sleeping boy was. "He had just a little bit too much to drink and now he's past out. I tried to wake him up but every time I do, he tries to punch me in the face. Be careful."

Harry shook his head with a fond smile. "He is going to regret this in the morning." He sat down on the little space left on the couch and ran his hands through [name]'s hair. "Wake up, love. Where leaving now."

"Hmm. I can't get up. I'm too tired." [name] mumbled back, snuggling into Harry's lap. A much different response to him than the one he had given Jeremy. "Let's sleep here."

"Nope. We are going home to a nice, big bed where I can actually fit." He slipped his arms around his boyfriends back and tried to sit him up. "Work with me here. I can't carry you all the way to the car."

"Are you calling me fat?" [name] said, quickly laughing after. Though that laughter quickly stopped and he gagged. "I think I'm going to be sick."

Harry put him back down immediately and Jeremy rushed over with a bucket, putting it on [name]'s lap just in time for the boy to start vomiting up the alcohol and food he had consumed. Jeremy looked disgusted but Harry sat next to him and started to rub his back, trying to make him feel better.

"Who let me drink this much?" [name] groaned out before more vomit came out.

"You did this all on your own, buddy. You're just an idiot." Jeremy shook his head. "You're lucky I stopped you when I did or you'd be on your way to the hospital right now."

It took a couple minutes for [name] to stop vomiting. His head felt like it was on fire and all he wanted was to lie down and go to sleep again. "I-I think it's all out."

"Do you think you're well enough for me and Jeremy to get you to the car?" Harry asked, sill gently rubbing his back.

"I don't want to take him. What if he vomits on me?"

"A little vomit isn't going to hurt you. Besides, you're his best friend so you are going to help me whether you like it or not." Harry said sternly.

"I'm not going to vomit on you. If I need to I'll direct my head the other way. Calm down." [name] would have rolled his eyes if he didn't think that action would make his head hurt even more.

"Fine." Jeremy groaned and he and Harry wrapped their arms around him, helping him stand up. A wave of nausea swirled around him and he held it back. He could do this, just one foot after the other.

They continued walking until they reached the car and he was put in the back. Man, he felt like the biggest baby at the moment. "Thanks guys." He said. Jeremy waved them off as Harry got in, sitting next to him and wrapping an around his shoulder as [name] rested his head on him.

"Here." Harry put a sick bag on his lap.

"I'm sorry for ruining your night." He apologised, feeling guilty. "I didn't mean to get so carried away."

"You didn't ruin my night, dummy." Harry ruffled his head. "All you did was make me worried but now that I know you're okay, I'm fine. Besides, I like taking care of you." He felt his boyfriend snuggle into him more. "I'll wake you when we get home."

It felt like such a short time later that they arrived and [name] was feeling well enough to walk on his own. Harry was close beside him in case he got another way of sickness.

Once they were inside, [name] didn't even bother to get changed. He got straight into bed after washing his mouth out from the taste of vomit. "Ugh, I'm so happy to be home." Harry laughed at him and walked over to him, starting to take off his pants. "You want to do it now?"

"No. You can't sleep in these clothes. They're dirty." He didn't stop until [name] was naked and he pulled the covers up and threw the clothes in the washing basket. "No more drinking." He demanded, taking all his own clothes off and getting into bed.

"No more drinking." [name] replied, pressing his chest into Harry's back and wrapping his arms around him. "I love you."

"I love you too. Goodnight."

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio