★ | 102. interview, celebrity

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 102: Interview, Celebrity
Word Count: 470

"We've heard that you and [name] have just recently come out and stated that you are dating, is that true?" The interviewer asked

"We've heard that you and [name] have just recently come out and stated that you are dating, is that true?" The interviewer asked. Of course it was true. They had been dating for years before they were finally allowed to come out and Ashton knew he would be getting a lot of questions about to when it came to interviews. As long as the question didn't invade his or [name]'s
privacy then he was more than fine with answering it.

"Yeah. We, uh, did an instagram live where we told everybody and honestly, the support we've been getting is unbelievable. It was so funny because [name] thought the fans wouldn't like him but now I think they like him more than me. Who wouldn't though? He's adorable."

"Is there any chance that he'll participate in any interviews? Because we have so many questions for him and would love to get to know him better."

Ashton shook his head. The last thing [name] wanted was to be in the spotlight. He just wanted to do his schooling and not have to worry about people coming up to him because he was known as Ashton's boyfriend. He wasn't exactly a people person. The complete opposite of Ashton.

"Uh, that would be a no. He's really busy with university and wants to focus on that."

"Aw, that sucks. Well, if he ever changes his mind. Let us know because we'd love to be the first to get an exclusive interview."

Ashton couldn't say he wasn't starting to get annoyed. He had made it clear many times that [name] didn't want to be in any interviews. "I wouldn't hold my breath on that." He said with a light laugh.

"Is it hard being away from each other?"

"I thought that I would get used to it but nope, I always miss him but we do talk everyday. That helps but yeah, I wish he could come with us on tour."

"Why doesn't he? I thought that would be an experience no one would be able to pass up."

"Well, he would love to but like I said he's busy with school and I understand that. After he graduates he's going to travel with us for a while before he gets a job." Ashton smiled. "Than we're going to get a house together. Where I'll be when I'm not on tour."

"It sounds like you have everything planned out."

"We do." Ashton laughed, biting his lip as he thought about his dream of being with [name] everyday and never having to be away from him for months at a time. They were also going to get married but Ashton didn't say that. Neither of them wanted the world to know just yet.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio